What day of the week?

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
So as stated in the RP intro post, we would meet once a week for a session. I know this is way in the future, but what day would work best? Because I know a lot of us at Artemis Division would still like to participate in all of the major ops for TEST Sqaudron. And since we have members all over the globe, the time of day will also have to accommodate (or at least attempt to accommodate) everyone. We'll start advanced training in the DFM, so our first meeting will be here before we know it!

Fish Evans

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Fish Evans
Well the weekend is an obvious choice, as is latish in the European evening, my preference would be Sunday 9pm GMT (thats 4pm Easten US 1pm Western US)

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Well the weekend is an obvious choice, as is latish in the European evening, my preference would be Sunday 9pm GMT (thats 4pm Easten US 1pm Western US)
I had not yet decided on this and was going to make a post asking everybody what they would like to do.

So kudos on beating me too it. I think that 9 pm GMT Sunday sounds good to me. Although I do usually work those nights so I would have to change my scheduled around to accommodate. Or possibly do it earlier like around 1:00 pm Eastern U.S which would be 10:00 am Western (which would kinda suck) and would be 6:00 pm GMT

Reactions: Tyronne
D

DominationAgenda

feel like 9pm gmt is too late for everybody else in europe except for those who live in the UK.

Reactions: Tyronne

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
feel like 9pm gmt is too late for everybody else in europe except for those who live in the UK.
This was my main concern. Because if our op or training session goes for a few hours long, some people would be up past midnight. But I'm just glad to start our brainstorming early :)

D

DominationAgenda

This was my main concern. Because if our op or training session goes for a few hours long, some people would be up past midnight. But I'm just glad to start our brainstorming early :)
Saturday would've been fine but sunday? Sorry no, got school the next day.~~ And for others they'll have to go to work even earlier than I have to when I go to school.

Reactions: o-BHG-o and Tyronne

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
I think Sunday would work best. I've already got weekly commitments on Saturday that take up just about the whole day (starting at around 2-2:30 and going until 7 or so at night CST). I think that the 1:00 PM as stated above would work best for this.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
Would it make sense to run 2 different meetings? Maybe have a main meeting at a specific time, then have a recap/catchup meeting later on in the week.

It will be more work for the org leaders, of course, but I bet we have enough people to make it happen.

Reactions: Melon

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

Melon

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
SirCalculon
Any time at all Saturday would be my vote, personally. I work Sundays until 12am CST. The idea of two meetings for those with differing schedules sounds like something we should consider.

Forgot your password?