What did CitizenCon do to your fleet?

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Well, I'm officially a blind idiot.

I successfully managed to miss the info that items in packages can't be melted separately, so my attempt to apply a "smart" purchase scheme ended sooner than expected, with the result of adding two Cutlasses (black and red) and a couple of free bikes to my fleet. It's good I didn't start the process by melting my existing ships.

Anyway, I'm really thrilled about the Cutlasses and I guess I'll melt one of the bikes later on, when the Reclaimer becomes available again...or the Herald...or the Cutlass blue...Damn! Maybe I'll just keep the bike after all.

Now, I didn't get myself a Polaris, 'cause I figured ya'all got yours' and there needs to be someone drinkin' and stinkin' in their back rooms, and loading the wrong type of ammo and fuel into those little birds. Might as well be me.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Surprisingly enough, it actually didn't change my fleet at all. I was looking forward to the sale, but when it finally showed up, it was either ships I already had or didn't want. I was tempted by the Polaris and the Crucible though. I ended up not buying them though. Now I have my fingers crossed for the anniversary sale and 2.6. I am still looking to get a merchantman and a herald.

Forgot your password?