What is the best multi-crew ship in Star Citizen?

What is the best multi-crew ship in Star Citizen and why? (Reply with why).

• Starfarer Gemini

• Constellation

• Retaliator Bomber

• Freelancer Base

• Cutlass Black

• Starfarer

Results are only viewable after voting.

=MGN=RedEagle

Commander
Sep 16, 2016
RSI Handle
mgnredeagle
Hi guys!

The Connie, Starfarer, Cutless, Retaliator and Freelancer are all great multi-crew ships.

Which one is your fav in Star Citizen so far and why?

I did a video on my fav... now the Xi’An Khartu-Al is imo the best ship out there but if I had to choose a multi-crew ship the amazing design (both inside and out) of the connie just blows me away. I love the fact that you get the merlin on the back... I love the fact that the view from the front is so wide. I just love it all around.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmj4aW1PP8A

I made a video on mine!

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I love the Freelancer.
It's a jack of all trades, it's propaly small enough that you can operate it alone, big enough to travel with some friends.
It's big enough to carry a Dragonfly and some Cargo.
I'm looking forward to travel around in a Freelancer DUR

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Which one is your fav in Star Citizen so far and why?
Anything with an open bar and a toilet ('cause I tend to get stranded in space every time I take my business outside). So far and so on!

Now, on a more serious note, I think the variety of classes in your poll is a tad too wide, even if all of them qualify as multi-crew ships.

So far I'd pick the Freelancer, for it's usage flexibility. However..."so far", if you fart too loud in the cockpit, your weapons will fly off your hull.

In the future though: definitely Carrack. Looks way cooler than the constellations, has a truck, a pigeon and an elevator to your bed. I rarely seem to make it up the stairs when I go to sleep.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
I noticed you only added the ships that are currently available. Out of those, I like the Freelancer the best because of its size and because you can fly it solo if your friends don't care about you anymore.
Of the ships that aren't in the game yet (so out of ALL the ships), my favorite is the Endeavor. Too bad I don't have 15 friends. Although, even if I had 15 friends, they'd probably play worse than the AI. I don't even have 1 friend.
Be my friend.
Someone?
Anyone?

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
I noticed you only added the ships that are currently available. Out of those, I like the Freelancer the best because of its size and because you can fly it solo if your friends don't care about you anymore.
Of the ships that aren't in the game yet (so out of ALL the ships), my favorite is the Endeavor. Too bad I don't have 15 friends. Although, even if I had 15 friends, they'd probably play worse than the AI. I don't even have 1 friend.
Be my friend.
Someone?
Anyone?
So long as we can have a brewery module I'll come play scientist :P

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I can't be bothered to compare specs with the other variants, but I'm sure my Freelancer MIS is the best multi-crew ship

Reactions: AstroSam

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I voted for the freelancer. However, that does not mean that the others aren't good. I own an Aquilla, a StarG, and a Cutlass black. I think the Connie will be a major player in the 'verse just like the Freelancer. It will mainly depend on the size of your daily group. If it is just a friend, than the Freelancer is the way. If you have 2-3 friends, you're better off in the Connie.

The StarG is just all about the money. It can literally create money by gathering and processing fuel for sale. It can haul cargo. It can provide mobile refueling. This "little" guy will be a solid money maker if you have the people/npc's to run it.

Then, there's the wildcard of the bunch. Here in a month or so, the brains behind the Herald remodel will turn their attention to remaking the Cutlass. This will either seal its position in mediocrity, or secure it as one of the most popular ships out there.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
As multicrew ship, I really love the farer. To me it is the mother of all multicrew ships. But nevertheless, I think the Connie is a better playable multicrew ship. Because of its very efficient design, there are no long "walking" distances, everything is nearby: pilot, co-pilot, navigator, even 2 x turret crew. Everybody is simply in one room! Nobody will suddenly get lost, and no enemy can hide in corridors or else. Its good for short and long distances, the fees will remain payable.

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Isn't the best crue ship where you have a crue that work flawless together, so it realy don't matter what ship they fly in they still kick your (behind).
Just askin' ? Part from that it do help if the ship have a good choice of guns, missiles and is agile and fast...
So I vote for my all time favorit so far, the Freelancer for a good set of guns and well tuned crue on that is lethal. And it can hold a 10 man boarding party/attack crue in the hull easy. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AstroSam

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Star G hands down! It's fully armored, has lots of turrets, a size FIVE gun, and lots of room and bunks for friends. Not to mention the Captain's blanky!

Plus you can modularize it for fuel collecting, transport, personnel carrier, or load missiles and be a bad assume.

Of the ships that aren't in the game yet (so out of ALL the ships), my favorite is the Endeavor.
Space chemistry is where its at!
My Endeavor was my first ship and the only one that hasn't been melted at some point.
I am so jealous! I need to get one and hope they offer during Citizen Con or at least anniversary sale! I can't very the mad scientist without a Collider!

Forgot your password?