What is your current fleet?

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
What there's a coffee machine in the redeemer?

now i need one.

Current fleet :
Dragonfly Yellowjacket
2x dragonfly
Cutlass Red
Starfarer

one of the dragonflies have gone into cocoon mode, and there's a Prospector on the way.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah. She's pretty. And I do like coffee.
The Redeemer is the solution to not enough guns in a fleet. If you can't slave the turrets, then it's about 2x S3 and 1x S4 per person. If you can slave everything, then it's 6x S3 and 4x S4 for 1 guy... which is awholattadakka.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Redeemer is the solution to not enough guns in a fleet. If you can't slave the turrets, then it's about 2x S3 and 1x S4 per person. If you can slave everything, then it's 6x S3 and 4x S4 for 1 guy... which is awholattadakka.
I already have the upgrade in my hanger. Just in case. :)

Reactions: Stevetank

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Hang on, thats way more pew than i thought i was getting.. I signed up thinking i was gonna get 10 missiles and two S3's - the idea of slaved turrets didn't even occur to me :D

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I already have the upgrade in my hanger. Just in case. :slight_smile:
Me too... and 5 for turning it into a BMM just in case I change my mind.... 5 times. :)

Hang on, thats way more pew than i thought i was getting.. I signed up thinking i was gonna get 10 missiles and two S3's - the idea of slaved turrets didn't even occur to me :smile:
You get your money's worth in that ship.... unlike the Vanguard, lol.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, you KNOW a nerf is coming. CIG nerfs every ship they release. Normally it's during development. Sometimes it's right before flight ready and during the PTU. Just hope that the nerf doesn't cripple it too hard. Let's just hope the shields hold out :smile:
It'll be interesting to see how they manage it.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I kinda hope when they do have to nerf it we're left with something like S5 shield & S3 guns. maybe rebalance to S4 on the chin
Well... it might be something like 4 medium shields or something redundant.

It's probably the best for gimballed users since CIG may not want a bunch of fixed monster weapons :D

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Since I got one SuperHornet for free because of the Phoenix (I guess), I upgraded my owned SH to a Vanguard Warden.
This makes:

- Avenger
- SuperHornet
+ Vanguard Warden
(+ Sentinel BUK)

(But that day, when I'm not having this lent SH availabe in my account, I will melt the Vanguard and bb the SH)

Furtheron:
- Dragonfly black
- Freelancer MAX
+ Aurora LN
+ Prospector

Last edited:
Forgot your password?