What´s next?

Acerbitas

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Acerbitas
Can you guys add me ? Acerbitas is my nick in game... I played a few houers but the game feels kinda empty, did some of the missions but they kinda suck and are repetitive. Am i missing something or is that all that there is to do at the moment in the game? Hit me up in game if you wanna do some missions together

Acerbitas

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Acerbitas
Not yet i think i took the PI mission but EVAed to direlict ships at yela i didnt. Is that a mission or do i have to just go there and loot ?
Il add you after i figure out how to use the interface after open the list via F12. Ppl told me its right alt + / but it dosent work for me. I try to configure it and add you

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
I hope to get a few things up and running for some fun this weekend! I found a Logitech 3d stick unpacking yesterday, so all I need now is some liquid wrench for tomorrow.

Reactions: Blind Owl

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I'm game, thanatos1973 in game. F9 will open the contacts list in Universe, and the Right ALT+/ will give you a mouse cursor to interact with the AR menus.

Acerbitas

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Acerbitas
Ahh okey but i cant really invite someone to a group right? I thought it was bugged but its not a feature yet i think...Just upgraded my mustang to a Cutlass, someone told me its a pirate ship ; )

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
OK, lesson 2

First things, start in the hangar, its usually the easiest and safest place to get used to a few things.
Open up the contacts list, if there are people with a green light next to their name, then they are online, and you can send them an invite to a party. To do that click their name, and hit Send Invite(or what ever words it actually uses)
Right now, the party system is only really good for getting your friends into the same server from either the Main Menu, or the hangar. You can set up a private chat channel, but I haven't gotten it to work, and Discord has VOICE!!!!

And yes, the Cutlass Black is kind of a Pirate ship....

Acerbitas

Lieutenant
Jun 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Acerbitas
Okey nice i hope they will make it more simple in the future :D
I dont really like the cutlass, it kinda sucks if you have no crew... What you think`? upgrade it to Hornet Ghost or Tracker?

Forgot your password?