What ship will be revealed at Citizencon?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
They did the Glaive at the Germany event, whats the surprise going to be in Manchester?

Im guessing its nothing too fancy like a Corvette, but probably an existing pipeline that will be made flight ready.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Also for those TEST members going to Citizencon and are interested in cosplay you should dress up as barman from G-Loc Bar :D

Reactions: D3Mark

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Probably Idris since they teased us with a flyover in the demo and of course the new Connie fully finished.
Possibly even Herald will be flyable by then.

Mostly tho, they will show us their character creation and fidelity I guess.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
Something of the following things:

New Freelancers, at least the basic one.
New Conies, at least the basic one.
Endeavour concept sale.
Herald and Reliant hangar ready.
Retaliator modules hangar ready.

Last edited:

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
I'm "hoping" (but not really planning) for a large capital ship, every Admiral needs one in thier fleet!!!! :cool:

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I really want to see the Crucible but I'm thinking Endeavour, maybe more of the Idris but I'd be slightly suprised if we get full ship details on that.

Also likely more of the Herald, Reliant and Retaliator modules but they aren't really as big reveals because we already know what they look like so I'd be dissapointed if thats it.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I have a have a sneaking and ominous suspicion it's the Blade Light Fighter.

No idea why, but it's a ship they "never announced before". And with how stupid popular the Scythe and Glaive sales did, 1000 Blades @ 200 bucks a pop or something would sell out instantly. Which is....okay I guess. Nothing gamebreaking (probably basically a reskinned Gladius), but it's a bit annoying to me personally.

If it's the Stinger Heavy Fighter or F8 Lightning, I'll throw a hissy fit.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I have a have a sneaking and ominous suspicion it's the Blade Light Fighter.

No idea why, but it's a ship they "never announced before". And with how stupid popular the Scythe and Glaive sales did, 1000 Blades @ 200 bucks a pop or something would sell out instantly. Which is....okay I guess. Nothing gamebreaking (probably basically a reskinned Gladius), but it's a bit annoying to me personally.

If it's the Stinger Heavy Fighter or F8 Lightning, I'll throw a hissy fit.
I hadn't even considered more vanduul 'replicas' being sold, to be honest those three ships being sold would make my tali start worrying...

Forgot your password?