What smartphone is your daily driver?

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
I myself use a LG G4 (brown leather back) on T-Mobile. Best flagship smartphone IMO because of the removable battery and available SD slot.

What's your daily driver?

Reactions: Aunfox

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for nigh-on three years now. I get made of by my friends a bit because I've been holding on to the same phone for so long, but I've had a good screen protector and an Otterbox on it the entire time, so it's in close to mint condition. I just found out about Google Fi, though, so I should be getting a Huawei Nexus 6P sometime next week. Gonna be a bit of a jump from a phone conventionally regarded as obsolete to a brand new flagship phone.

Reactions: Kal
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
S5 right. Probably upgrade to s7 next. 8 core cpu plus an additional 4 core... mmmm power

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Nexus 5 - stock android - latest security patches in a matter of days - best phone ever

Reactions: The Chaos Pope

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
HTC One m9. Second HTC. Solid, reliable phone. Haven't had any issues with this version, or the previous HTC One I had. I can phone and text and interwebs and TESTify to all y'all.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
I've been using a Samsung Galaxy S4 for nigh-on three years now. I get made of by my friends a bit because I've been holding on to the same phone for so long,
for so long .. 3 years .. that's not that long, is it? I used my s3 for 3 1/2 years and most of my friends use their smartphones for about ~3 years . expect the iPhone guys :rolleyes:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
for so long .. 3 years .. that's not that long, is it? I used my s3 for 3 1/2 years and most of my friends use their smartphones for about ~3 years . expect the iPhone guys :rolleyes:
I don't think it's so bad, but considering that one of my friends is on her 5th device in the time it's taken me to get my second, I sometimes feel a little behind the curve. I guess some people buy cellphones, and some people buy spaceship .jpegs online.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
HTC One m9. Second HTC. Solid, reliable phone. Haven't had any issues with this version, or the previous HTC One I had. I can phone and text and interwebs and TESTify to all y'all.
Can you replace the battery in the M9? I loved my M7 until the irreplaceable battery started it's death spiral, then it would lose the charge in less than an hour.

Reactions: Doctor Antelope

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Can you replace the battery in the M9? I loved my M7 until the irreplaceable battery started it's death spiral, then it would lose the charge in less than an hour.
I don't think so. I haven't honestly looked. My phone has been in an otter box since I got her.

Forgot your password?