What the fuck, Melbourne?

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
lol, how do you say "Soy estupido americano" in Australian? (I have no idea, but I'm betting "cunt" is in there somewhere...)
I've been to Oz a couple times the last one being over 20 years ago, so no expert on the matter, but I do remember that cunt was not reserved for any particular national group or any group or subgroup or even individual whatsoever regardless of nationality... It was more of a general purpose word that could be applied to anyone or anything. (like a bolt that wouldn't come loose, or a flat tire for example, and even a fish that broke a 75 lb test fishing line as well as people from wherever.) That said, I was mostly in Queensland and Western Oz so I'm not sure about southern usage.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I've been to Oz a couple times the last one being over 20 years ago, so no expert on the matter, but I do remember that cunt was not reserved for any particular national group or any group or subgroup or even individual whatsoever regardless of nationality... It was more of a general purpose word that could be applied to anyone or anything. (like a bolt that wouldn't come loose, or a flat tire for example, and even a fish that broke a 75 lb test fishing line as well as people from wherever.) That said, I was mostly in Queensland and Western Oz so I'm not sure about southern usage.
”Cunt”, like proper cunts, are universal.

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST
The most Savory definition for the word Cunt you will ever come across

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?