What was your first (backer) ship in Star Citizen?

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Oh look I'm not dead~ Mostly...

1.What was your first ship purchase? -
Hornet F7C
2. Why you bought it?
At the time it seemed like a solid choice.
3. Do you still own it?
Nope.
4. If not, what did you upgrade to?
Originally to a Super Hornet, though later I was able to use an Origin 85X to get an LTI Super Hornet. So it now sits as a Gladiator which at the time was the smallest torpedo bomber, it's also not a half bad fighter and has a modest missile load on-top of its torpedo payload.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
1.What was your first ship purchase? Aurora LX
2. Why you bought it? It had Leather Seats
3. Do you still own it? Yes
4. If not, what did you upgrade to? been melted once or twice to make credit for other stuffs, but eventually I bought it back :)
Dat leather seat tho!

Also comes with a Jump Drive as stock, from what I remember.

Slagg

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Slagg
1.What was your first ship purchase?
My 1st ship was the AMD R9 Mustang Omega that I got through the NEVER SETTLE IN SPACE EDITION promotion.
Same
2. Why you bought it?
It came with the video card
3. Do you still own it?
No, it was before the rework and it was too fragile so i upgraded it and then learned how rare that ship is 🙃
4. If not, what did you upgrade to?
Avenger Stalker then to the Cutlass Black

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No, it was before the rework and it was too fragile so i upgraded it and then learned how rare that ship is 🙃
Ouch, I'm glad that I'm nostalgic about my Omega having introduced me to Star Citizen, or I might have lost it as well.

Normally, I lol when I think of all of those that have lost their AMD Omegas because their having done so only makes mine more rare, but I mourn the lost of those ships that were owned by my fellow TESTies. So when we eventually meet up in game, you're more than welcome to crash mine if you'd like. While the looks of it were a bit odd initially, I like their new design as well. I just wish that CIG would pull their heads out of their asses & make all of the AMD Omegas & Intel Ravens LTI as they deserve.

Forgot your password?