What was your first (backer) ship in Star Citizen?

GriffinGamingRPG

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
GriffinGamingRPG
Share with our members:
1.What was your first ship purchase?
2. Why you bought it?
3. Do you still own it?
4. If not, what did you upgrade to?

1. Mine was an Aegis Avenger Stalker
2. Reminded me of the Space Shuttle
3. I upgraded to to a Constellation Andromeda
4. (And bought another one later!)

FL_Aegis_Avenger_AV.jpg

Last edited:

Jangmo

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jangmo
1.What was your first ship purchase? - Connie Andromeda!

2. Why you bought it? - I fell in love with the project, and wanted something large to flex my Epeen

3. Do you still own it? - No

4. If not, what did you upgrade to? - Aquila! However I have since melted it for other large ships, and haven't looked back since i have a Loaner from something else

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Share with our members:
2. Why you bought it?
3. Do you still own it?

1. Mine was an Aegis Avenger Titan
2. Reminded me of the View attachment 13396Space Shuttle
3. I upgraded to to a Constellation Andromeda
4. (And bought another one later!)

My 1st ship was the AMD R9 Mustang Omega that I got through the NEVER SETTLE IN SPACE EDITION promotion. (I still have it & will never part with it.) My 1st actually purchased ship was the Avenger Stalker. (I later melted it to help purchase the 2017 Holiday Starter Edition of the Avenger Stalker to pick up the additional game package as well as upgrade the insurance from 6 to 60 months.)

2. Why you bought it?

I fell in love with the style of its overall design.

3. Do you still own it?

Yes & no (see answer to question 1)

I believe the TESTified answer to this would be BEER.

JonSpencer

Grand Admiral
Aug 26, 2018
RSI Handle
jondspen1
1.What was your first ship purchase? - Purchased the Aurora Starter Package with Squadron 42 perk
2. Why you bought it? Squadron 42 - b/c it looked like a fun single player game and I thought the timeline for release actually meant something - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
3. Do you still own it? Shouldn't have it, but in the hanger it still shows up for some reason. Not complaining though - good and cheap ship to putz around in while PU is constantly being changed. Lot cheaper/faster to file a claim on this than my Cutlass or Titan.
4. If not, what did you upgrade to? Upgraded to AVENGER TITAN

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
Got the 300i gamepack back in 2012, upgraded to the Freelancer when they released the cut-away view of the flight deck and cargo hold. The idea of getting up from my seat and going to the hold to check on all that cargo was too enticing to ignore.
No 300's in myhangar anymore, I'm a MISC fan boi through and through, and a hauler at heart.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
1. 300i
2. I wanted to support the game when I heard it would be a successor to Freelancer and there would be a PvP slider. It was the game package that I thought would best fit my playstyle and it came with physical goodies
3. I melted it but recently bought the package again
4. I had changed my mind at the time and thought I would like exploration better so I got a 315p game package sans physical stuff

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
aid thatI bought a Freelancer game package on July 4, 2013

I can't remember why I thought buying a Freelancer was a good Idea, but when CIG said that LTI was going away I knew I wanted it on a combat ship, not a hauler

so I swapped the Freelancer package for a Weekend Warrior (F7C-M Supah Hornet) package

when CIG announced the limited edition Freelancer MIS, I deeply regretted melting my original Freelancer...

then in 2015 CIG said they would be making the Freelancer MIS available again

so I bought an LTI Archimedes P-72, and CCU'd it to a Freelancer MIS - oh, happy day!

looking at my Hangar Log , the most recent entry is an upgrade from the F7C-M Supah Hornet to the F7C-M Heartseeker

which I don't remember buying

I just hope the game goes live before I'm completely senile

edit: I do remember that @GriffinGamingRPG still owes me an Aurora from that meetup in Chicago years ago...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?