What will TEST Squadron be like in the game?

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Bobo's already in a prototype TEST uniform.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Y_bL1CRqU
An "tail" (pun intended) of inspiration! I can just hear the monkey say, "I was trained to help the handicapped...but, there's more money in racing dogs and posting the video on YouTube."

Moral of the story...don't go to college, don't try to make the world a better place. Instead, do stupid shit and post it on YouTube for the lolz and the money!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Sigh, I guess it really wouldn't matter since the game is not even close to being finished, but sometimes I wish we theory crafted just a tiny winy bit as an org.
I'm with you on this. I have an idea: If you want to theorycraft gameplay, start a thread yourself? Be a trend setter? Those that are interested will join in. Shortly we'll be able to do things like fly in groups, and identify friends and group members in game. To me, that means squadron flight mechanics.

I'd start a thread myself, but I just got back from Chicago - and courtesy of United Airlines, I have the flu - so I'm a bit of a miserable old coot right now.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I'd start a thread myself, but I just got back from Chicago - and courtesy of United Airlines, I have the flu - so I'm a bit of a miserable old coot right now.
Don't say that out loud! If they find out you got something for free, they're gonna charge you for it!

Reactions: Bambooza and Vavrik
Forgot your password?