Whats behind him??

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
My little eye caught something behind Forrest on Around the verse......is that a TEST plaque?
Im glad they finally put it up.

That plaque was sent them in 2016.

DIsco Lando claimed that every time they hung it on the wall, the next day it would magically be on the ground. They could not explain it.

I guess they finally superglued that thing to the wall!

Reactions: Ammorn and Scape

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Im glad they finally put it up.

That plaque was sent them in 2016.

DIsco Lando claimed that every time they hung it on the wall, the next day it would magically be on the ground. They could not explain it.

I guess they finally superglued that thing to the wall!
I think they used flex seal or mighty putty.

Reactions: Scape

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
We should have a public and private lore page. Private for members where we actually chronicle our achievements & dates. The public however will be mostly true, but contain embellishments (read propaganda). The public one should also be changed periodically because it is the drunken retelling of our history and we forget or change the facts each time we tell it.
the problem with having a private section is that it instantly becomes public when anyone signs up on the forums for free. so basically its public already.

Reactions: August and Scape

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
We should have a public and private lore page. Private for members where we actually chronicle our achievements & dates. The public however will be mostly true, but contain embellishments (read propaganda). The public one should also be changed periodically because it is the drunken retelling of our history and we forget or change the facts each time we tell it.
Everything testie related is a private part

Reactions: Vavrik and Scape
Forgot your password?