• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

w j

Captain
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
wj
Why hello there!

I am Will, I go by wj on Star Citizen. I play Star Citizen, and Elite when they release new content, so mostly Star Citizen. I live just south of Stockport just south of Manchester in the NW of England.

I was inspired to join TEST after stumbling upon your vibrant and informative subreddit. I felt an immediate sense of kinship forming as I also have a friend who was interested in the source of that video. What are the chances! What shared history we must have! Immediately buoyed by a sense of belonging I searched out your Star Citizen org page and hastily prodded the join button.

But woe was me! The screen filled with page upon page of detailed and impenetrable instructions! Penetrate them though I tried they remained un-penetrated. More diktats, decrees and directions than I could ever comprehend flashed before my eyes and became blurry as my head spun with confusion! These fine people were quite clearly in a league above mine, my intellectual superiors in every way. I was desolate. I took solace in the words of wisdom from a well meaning co-worker:

Alas this only served to deepen my melancholy. An endorsement this glowing from a gentleman of his repute clearly showed TEST to be an organisation beyond my ken. I had truly reached the depths of despair, and in a moment of regular weakness I turned to the bottle.

Later on while hammered I joined without reading the instructions.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
What instructions? Are you sure you were on the right page?

Welcome!

w j

Captain
Sep 4, 2015
RSI Handle
wj
Hello!

Totally sure. I created a dramatic re-enactment in photoshop. It doesn't show the full scale, but it does at least give some indication as to the level of reading involved.

Reactions: Miguelese

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! It's important to remember, when you've got the double vision going, you only have to read things the once.

Reactions: mromutt

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome aboard! You had me on the edge of my seat with that tale you have. I am glad alcohol helped you through the process.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I was wondering why some people keep saying Hi over and over. As for my application - I caused more then enough Drama to be accepted haha!
So, welcome home bro, grab a BEER !

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
I like your coworker. Does he happen to be in xplor ?

Welcome :D

Reactions: UnderSc0re

Miguelese

Commander
Aug 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Miguelese
Welcome neighbour. I nearly gave up too faced with all that admin malarky. If I had realised what they were really like I would have just not bothered, that approach seems to gain you more kudos.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
You read ALL those instructions...... then you also figured out that you, as a newer member, must bring us the "free beer".

Welcome to test.. we are retardedly awesome.... I might even say RAD!

Forgot your password?