humans are social, SC is multi-player game

best enjoyed when playing with others

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Large or small, I chose to join TEST Squadron because you all seem rather awesome & yet to not take yourselves too seriously. Especially when it comes to a game that is still in early development. I'm happy to be meeting each of you & look forward to having fun with you all in game whenever possible. I like to keep things simple when possible.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Large or small, I chose to join TEST Squadron because you all seem rather awesome & yet to not take yourselves too seriously. Especially when it comes to a game that is still in early development. I'm happy to be meeting each of you & look forward to having fun with you all in game whenever possible. I like to keep things simple when possible.
Excellent summary of my feelings too

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
"fishtank"
With big org coming a good chance to find enough nice people to be friends with at least in game to never be alone anymore ... but *tip* to Montoya for taking up the huge challenge to keep us intact despite of all sorts of drama that are unavoidable in any big org.

NB. In any case we have @Blind Owl so everything will be fine .. eventually

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
I've been in a lot of orgs since UO and there are a few things I look for:
Sh!tpoosting. Check.
Laid back. Check.
Leadership. Check.
Adult humor. Check.
Enough members that I can find a comfortable clique. Check.

Small guilds usually suffer from tunnel vision in the leadership and schism often. Schisms don't have nearly the same negative effect on large orgs.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
I've been in a lot of orgs since UO and there are a few things I look for:
Sh!tpoosting. Check.
Laid back. Check.
Leadership. Check.
Adult humor. Check.
Enough members that I can find a comfortable clique. Check.

Small guilds usually suffer from tunnel vision in the leadership and schism often. Schisms don't have nearly the same negative effect on large orgs.
still working on that last one. don't have any friends on my list so i haven't actually been on at the same time as a Testie I don't think. I also need to learn the ways of shitposting, for i am but a padawan learner

Forgot your password?