Whats the point of being in a big org?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
More nudes.
Definitely a reason that I'm looking forward to the lady Avatars being added into the game. (Especially since the 1st time I saw a ship with a shower in it. If there is a shower, there must be eventually nudity. Cleanliness is next to Chris Roberts-iness.)

Because the A.I. will never be drunk enough to crew an Idris into the sun.
Nor do I suspect that A.I. will ever be willing (drunk enough) to run a Naked Mile through the streets of some metropolitan area of the Verse, but you know that as soon as that is possible my Avi will be doing that while only wearing my top hat & monocle. If I could also have a gold & black TEST Squadron bow tie in game to go with those, I'd wear that too just to flash my TEST pride. (I'll be playing the theme song for Benny Hill on permanent loop until either the city police arrest me or the GM's boot me for showing too much TEST spirit.) All are welcome to join me in the insane debauchery.

SoloFlyer

Grand Admiral
May 27, 2018
RSI Handle
housebroken
Nor do I suspect that A.I. will ever be willing (drunk enough) to run a Naked Mile through the streets of some metropolitan area of the Verse, but you know that as soon as that is possible my Avi will be doing that while only wearing my top hat & monocle. If I could also have a gold & black TEST Squadron bow tie in game to go with those, I'd wear that too just to flash my TEST pride. (I'll be playing the theme song for Benny Hill on permanent loop until either the city police arrest me or the GM's boot me for showing too much TEST spirit.) All are welcome to join me in the insane debauchery.
run a Naked Mile...flash your TEST pride
i see what you did there

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
...!

Whats the point of being in a big org?...

Hold on, I know this one...
it

is
it

IS

BEER!

What was the question now again...?

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer: :beer:

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Best things about a big org...

You can be as anonymous or as known as you want

There is always a spot for you

You can find people to play with

People will have your back...except test where we may be the ones shooting you in it ( by accident)

Forgot your password?