What's the state of fighters?

O-Lefty

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
RSI Handle
O-Lefty
Admittedly didn't read the whole thread, but if you want a fighter I would recommend:

Buy an LTI Arrow. Get a CCU Arrow to Sabre. Get a CCU Sabre to Super Hornet. Wait for new flight model. Choose later whether you want the Sabre or Super Hornet.

There's no telling exactly how things will go when the new model hits. Lots of confirmed and lots of rumored changes/fixes. Just see what you like then.

Or... Just get an LTI Arrow then Arrow to Gladius CCU.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
As always I'd recommend a Gladius as a decent dedicated fighter, maneuverable and decent weapons with a missile compliment you can't scoff at. It's still relatively fragile but overall better compared to its past self in that regard, plus with the upcoming changes to flight it should have an edge in atmospheric flight.

However the Arrow comes in at a lower cost point with similar performance as a fighter but a shorter range, I think a smaller shield gen(?) and a few less missiles. But it has LTI if thats your desire, and has a pretty decent shape for atmospheric flight as well, plus its landing mode makes it very smol which would be useful later for carrier operations.

Reactions: Deroth and Ammorn
Forgot your password?