What's the vector, Victor?

Skadar

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Skadar
The autopilot is set. Nothing much to do for the next 6 hours, so I'll fill out my intro.

Where you from stranger?
Connecticut and New England in general.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
This game appears to be the game (perhaps even the reality) that many of us have always wanted. I'm an original backer, so I knew it was right for me when I saw that intro video on Kickstarter.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Immersion and the idea that the game attempts to adhere to real physical laws while still maintaining the fun. I have a Track IR head tracking system, so I'm hoping SC supports that!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Space Invaders at Sunnyside Bowling alley in Danvers, MA. Then Pac-Man, then Missle Command... and then every other game. My first serious computer game was Castle Wolfenstein on an Apple II+. The first computer game I ever bought with my own cash was Ultima III from Origin.

What other games do you play?
I play a lot of games, mostly on PC. Some ultimate favorites are: Team Fortress 2, Guild Wars 2, Unreal Tournament, Civ 5, Railroad Tycoon, Fallout 3, Masters of Orion, X-Com, the Half-Lifes, and a ton of various Flight Sims.

I also play euro board games. Current favorite: Lords of Vegas

Picard or Kirk?
Picard. http://picard.ytmnd.com/

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Roger, Roger.

Welcome to TEST!

Immersion and the idea that the game attempts to adhere to real physical laws while still maintaining the fun. I have a Track IR head tracking system, so I'm hoping SC supports that!
OoOoOo fancy. Which other games have you played that support it?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Skadar! Welcome to you sir.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to our manically suicidal clan! So jealous of your Track IR system :P

Skadar

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Skadar
Roger, Roger.

Welcome to TEST!

OoOoOo fancy. Which other games have you played that support it?
I've used it with Flight Simulator X, Warbirds, and (don't laugh) Euro Truck Simulator 2. Tried it a bit in ARMA, but I never really felt comfortable in that game.

Honestly, I find the Track IR a bit difficult to get used to, but I'm looking forward to trying it with Star Citizen.

Reactions: Tyronne

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Honestly, I find the Track IR a bit difficult to get used to, but I'm looking forward to trying it with Star Citizen.
Welcome! So the pressing question is... how does Track IR work with Euro Truck Simulator 2?

Skadar

Lieutenant
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Skadar
Welcome! So the pressing question is... how does Track IR work with Euro Truck Simulator 2?
It's good for smoothly leaning out the window to check out the ladies passing me in their Italian sports cars.

Actually it's pretty great for that game. Here's a video (not mine) if you want to check it out.

Reactions: Tyronne

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Hey Skadar welcome to TEST

I also have the Tracker IR and they have comfirmed they will support it... eventually :D

You play Unreal Tournament! we gotta make a event for that game :D

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Forgot your password?