When Montoya made TEST.....And check this out from Feo2

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
This is what he said to give us a place to belong in SC:

They shall be my worst pilots, these men who sign themselves up for me. Like barley I shall soak them, and in the furnace of war boil them. They will be of questionable will and odd behavior. In great Auroras shall I seat them and with the smallest(PEW PEW PEW!) guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by boredom or fatigue, no sobriety will blight them. They will have propaganda, style, and incomprehension so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Calm. They are the Defenders of Yeast. They are my TEST Squadron and they shall drink much Beer!

And check this out from Feo2 in the Reliant STC above, all credit to him. Go give him a like or 2 in the Reliant STC Thread. This is great work:

Last edited:

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
TEST Squadron! BEST Squardon! Drinking much beer and PEW PEW PEWing away in our Aurora's!

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Just screen cap one from any SOTS.
I was hoping that someone had one already so I didn't have to. The quality would be better from a still pic instead of a screen capture. (Yes, I know "quality" is a curse word around here...)

Reactions: GameFleek
Forgot your password?