When people ask me to describe TEST

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
It's a trap! Last time he played doctor I lost a kidney and my pride.
Hey I paid you fair and square for the kidney. It's not my fault you drank your payment before the procedure.

And the only reason you lost your pride is because I went in through the . . .ummmm, never mind.

Reactions: NaffNaffBobFace

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
It just went so eighties in here I spontaneously grew a mullet.

You joke about this, last week I started singing The Touch around a bunch of these younger officers, and no one knew what movie it was from. Then when I told them it was from the original Transformers movie, they were like, "pretty sure michael bay didn't use that song"

*facepalm*

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You joke about this, last week I started singing The Touch around a bunch of these younger officers, and no one knew what movie it was from. Then when I told them it was from the original Transformers movie, they were like, "pretty sure michael bay didn't use that song"

*facepalm*
Don't you just love YOs? We get a new one yearly. It's some fun getting to break them in. So young and innocent.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I was nicknamed "grandpa" at age 22 when I joined the Army. I imagine your troops often ask your sage advice given you survived the Normandy Invasion.
Bahaha! :D Exactly this. All the time:
"What was WW2 like Tom?"
"Did you even go to clubs, or were they called saloons?" - got that one not 20 minutes ago. Ha.
"How was it riding horses into battle?"
"How did you do math before there were calculators?"

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Bahaha! :D Exactly this. All the time:
"What was WW2 like Tom?"
"Did you even go to clubs, or were they called saloons?" - got that one not 20 minutes ago. Ha.
"How was it riding horses into battle?"
"How did you do math before there were calculators?"
So with sleeve rolling coming back, people were trying to figure out how to do it, so I took off my top and showed how to do it with the camo facing out, and I got this dumb founded look. "How do you know how to do this?"

It hard when you were in the army when BDU's were still around and learned how...

Most of these guys don't even remember gen 1 ACU's

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So with sleeve rolling coming back, people were trying to figure out how to do it, so I took off my top and showed how to do it with the camo facing out, and I got this dumb founded look. "How do you know how to do this?"

It hard when you were in the army when BDU's were still around and learned how...

Most of these guys don't even remember gen 1 ACU's
Haha, you got me beat old-timer. ;)
I joined at 30 years old, back in '09. Late bloomer. I missed the glory days.

I'm actually working an army party as we speak. Reunion for the boys from the First Gulf War. These boys got some stories. Haha

Forgot your password?