When ramming fails... Weave?

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
God forbid it happens, but here's a instructional video on a good maneuver called the Thatch Weave. It takes at least 2 ships and is great if your opponent is faster, more maneuverable, or both. I've used it in other games and found it to be a very useful tactic.

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
What I took away from that video is not a specific tactical maneuver, but the importance of having a wingman.

In other words... TESTies need to fly in pairs!!!

[any suspected double entendres are incidental and not at all intended]

McJib

Lieutenant
Mar 20, 2014
RSI Handle
McJib
What I took away from that video is not a specific tactical maneuver, but the importance of having a wingman.

In other words... TESTies need to fly in pairs!!!

[any suspected double entendres are incidental and not at all intended]
Someone needs to make a poster of that for the RSI forums. I would but my skills at such things are horribly lacking.

Reactions: Designated Drunk

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Someone needs to make a poster of that for the RSI forums. I would but my skills at such things are horribly lacking.
Oh, that would be superb...

"Need a wingman? Join TEST today! Because TESTies always fly in pairs."

With a pair of Auroras cruising through space, silhouetted against an oddly shaped nebula that could be construed as being suggestive of something else...

Reactions: McJib

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
Oh, that would be superb...

"Need a wingman? Join TEST today! Because TESTies always fly in pairs."

With a pair of Auroras cruising through space, silhouetted against an oddly shaped nebula that could be construed as being suggestive of something else...
Or a Bengal carrier shooting out a--ahem--load of Auroras.

Forgot your password?