Where is Ben Lesnick?

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'm curious - anyone heard of him lately?
Has he left CIG?
I can't see anything strange on his twitter, the link to CIG is still in his profile. Maybe he is more involved in space ship design stuff nowdays, and doesn't have time for shows?
Now that you mentioned it, yeah it is kinda strange, haven't seen him on any ATV-s in a while.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I saw a pic on Jared's twitter recently where Ben was having lunch or dinner with him.
He seems appearance wise to be in good health but... never know.
Maybe he's just been busy? I'm curious too

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I saw a pic on Jared's twitter recently where Ben was having lunch or dinner with him.
Maybe he's just been busy? I'm curious too
You will ask in May when you go to CIG if we don't see him in a video before then.

Sanenomore

Grand Admiral
Apr 13, 2016
RSI Handle
SaneNoMore
Ben replied to this very question some time ago on Reddit.. below is the quote.

" I'm still here, but it's nice to be missed! :) I had a bit of a medical scare two months back and have moved away from the video stuff to reduce my stress... but I'm still making spaceships and working on a lot of what you see every day! I'll still show up in streams and videos sometimes, but the weekly grind of writing and then hosting AtV was something I could (thankfully) leave to our bigger team."

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Ultimate Credator, I hope so. I miss his wit and puns. Not to mention his oopsie's that gave us clues to hunt for updated info.

Probably just taking a break.
It's BEN a really long break. Don't you think?

I say that Ben was caught having an affair with the receptionist!
Asshole!!! You weren't suppose to tell anyone.

NOOOOOOO! Ben had THE BEST jokes and puns ever!! Well, this sucks. Nothing to be done, though, unless someone has some real kolto or something.
Yes. Ben is the pun master of the oopsie info leak. And honestly a treasure trove of info, right up there with our own @CosmicTrader. If it's not health related, CIG has to get back into his natural element. I can see him as the sidekick to a new show staring Disco kinda like a Tonight Show - Johnny Carson era-.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Ultimate Credator, I hope so. I miss his wit and puns. Not to mention his oopsie's that gave us clues to hunt for updated info.

It's BEN a really long break. Don't you think?

Asshole!!! You weren't suppose to tell anyone.

Yes. Ben is the pun master of the oopsie info leak. And honestly a treasure trove of info, right up there with our own @CosmicTrader. If it's not health related, CIG has to get back into his natural element. I can see him as the sidekick to a new show staring Disco kinda like a Tonight Show - Johnny Carson era-.
yus, thats what i think, thats why i said it... lol

Reactions: StdDev
Forgot your password?