Where is @Blind Owl?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've been printing out Lego Star Wars and Avengers coloring book pictures and drawing with my little guy. It's freaking awesome.
There are some things in life that you just can't replace, and time spent with family is one of them.

Happy to be present lads and lasses. Both here and with my family. Balance. It's all about balance.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I've been printing out Lego Star Wars and Avengers coloring book pictures and drawing with my little guy. It's freaking awesome.
There are some things in life that you just can't replace, and time spent with family is one of them.

Happy to be present lads and lasses. Both here and with my family. Balance. It's all about balance.
Hmmm...idea...make Star Citizen (especially Aurora) coloring books!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

@Blind Owl , my brother from a Canadian mother, I believe that the balance you seek may be found with you having a fresh beer in each hand, while sharing time with the little wolf that is drinking juice from a sippy cup in each hand. Thus you are teaching the future man his 1st lessons in TESTification. Cheers!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
He is already at the highest possible rank. Or is it the lowest? We dont keep track.
So long as there's beer, I reckon it doesn't matter.
@Blind Owl , my brother from a Canadian mother, I believe that the balance you seek may be found with you having a fresh beer in each hand, while sharing time with the little wolf that is drinking juice from a sippy cup in each hand. Thus you are teaching the future man his 1st lessons in TESTification. Cheers!
He's well adapt at that my dear friend, well adapt. Haha.

Forgot your password?