Where is the Test Colored ORC MKV Armor now?

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
They moved stuff around with 3.,15.1.
I can't find the Yellow ORC MkV armor anymore.
Does anyone else know where I can get it?

Is this an intentional shot at us by CIG?

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
Is this an intentional shot at us by CIG?
They conveniently placed a yellow Greycat Armor into a new shopping console in New Babbage, introduced Test-Skins with the Redeemer and the Raft, the new Jump Point has an ad with yet another upcoming testified Armor-Set. Why do you worry? If anything they try to exploit our obsession with our brand - successfully.

White Lando

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 25, 2021
RSI Handle
White_Lando
They conveniently placed a yellow Greycat Armor into a new shopping console in New Babbage, introduced Test-Skins with the Redeemer and the Raft, the new Jump Point has an ad with yet another upcoming testified Armor-Set. Why do you worry? If anything they try to exploit our obsession with our brand - successfully.
The Silver Spark MSR skin still has the white interior with red trim.

My turret gunners need yellow leather seats.

It's unacceptable is what it is.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Silver Spark MSR skin still has the white interior with red trim.

My turret gunners need yellow leather seats.

It's unacceptable is what it is.
I'm pretty sure that CIG changed from calling the color changes on ship from Liveries to Paints because enough complained saying that a livery should include the interior instead of just the exterior. I'm hoping that when CIG opens the various customization shops in the ship manufacturers locations, that we'll be able to tweak & modify the interiors of their ships at least to the degree that we can with the Origin 300 series.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
That is Yellow and Gray but a good choice.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
I have a better suggestion....do a bunker security mission on Hurston, bring a tractor beam, let some of the guards in medium and heavy armor get killed before completing the mission, use the tractor beam to move their bodies to your ship so you can easily transfer their gear, store it somewhere safe.

You now have ORC and ADP armor that is *drum roll please* BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
You're the worst kind of criminal in the eyes of the Boomers :o7:
Ironically, most Boomers & those of their parent's generation have always tended to love me because I've always been a huge fan of history, so I'd sit there quietly listening to their stories from the past, then hold conversations with them about those time periods using the information that I'd received from them & their peers while I was growing up.

I always preferred the term 'window licker', as anyone that has a grandma that is a good cook can understand wanting to lick pots.
My grandmother was an incredible cook, so I would lick her pots the most before cleaning them while I was growing up.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?