Who wants to do a TEST match in War Thunder?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
5 vs 5, BR 4.0 maximum, Realistic Battles rules. Battle game mode.

Maps to pick from: Poland, Kursk, Mozdok, Tunisia, Sinai, Volokolamsk, Advance to the Rhine, Normandy, Fields of Normandy, etc.

After we play a few rounds, I want to do a 9 vs 1, with me as the solo player on the opposing team. Same rules as before. I want to see how far my skill goes in War Thunder.

Who's game? We can schedule it for next weekend.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'll be happy to when I get my new joysticks, as of now I am with out since the one I had didn't like that I served beer to my computer.. :P
But count me in when ever I get new sticks ;)

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
If I joined, my team would automatically lose. sooooo.... maybe next time.

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
I'd do it only to see if that presumably masked arrogance of yours is actually backed by true skill. But...I'd need some skill of my own to actually draw an educated conclusion, and that's a department where I successfully suck.

Anyway, I think it's a commendable proposal for future TEST pirates and bar brawlers to get a chance to get used with the smell of each other's boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElFlacoverde

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I should've kept my above opinion only for myself. Oh well...note to self: don't post drunk in the future.

Iffadrim

Commander
Nov 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Iffadrim
Currently not installed.
Played last time about over a year ago.
Even not the time to play all my current other games.

So sorry I have to decline the challenge.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Hmmm...I'm pretty sure I should've kept my above opinion only for myself. Oh well...note to self: don't post drunk in the future.
No, that's an appropriate response to make. :slight_smile: It's also why I proposed an "all versus one" match with me going against all of you - so you can actually see if I have some serious skill. :3

Have a sleepy mlem in the meantime!

Reactions: Cherokeedog

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Well, since I ain't a young pup no more, I don't really fancy the idea of investing time in learning a new game just for a test drive (even though I'm part of TEST).

So I'll tell you what: when 2.6 goes live, I'll start playin' some SC again. So I'll give you the opportunity to hunt down my scrawny arse then. Careful though: while I can't hit an elephant from 2 meters with a gun for the life of me, I got much better aim when it comes to crashin' into things.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Okay, scheduling a match tomorrow: December 4th at 5PM Pacific Time. Meet up with me in #general chat, since I can't use ingame chat (I'm perma-chatbanned due to constant rage towards idiot teammates in Random Battles).

We can just do an everyone vs me match right off the bat if you want.

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Last call, two hours until the match, this is your chance to gang up on me. :p

Make sure you post your War Thunder name so I can add and invite.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
World of Tanks is better game than War Thunder tank module (my opinion)

Forgot your password?