Who wants to go gate crash Chris Roberts house in Ealing?

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
Chris and a number of others are living in a house in Ealing, 4 minutes walk from the studio. I am sure with a little stalking I can find where they live.

Anyone up for a impromptu house party??????

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
Im totally serious. He would appreciate me turning up with a bunch of testies " You have to have a test T-Shirt if you wanna come " with a couple bottle of Grey goose!!!

Who wouldn't!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Im totally serious. He would appreciate me turning up with a bunch of testies " You have to have a test T-Shirt if you wanna come " with a couple bottle of Grey goose!!!

Who wouldn't!
No. Homes exist for a number of reasons.

Reactions: mindfart

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I would be totally freaked out if I were him and a bunch of TESTies come up to my house unanounced.. I would probably move lol

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
It's only his temporary residence with a couple of the team doing the live action shoot. Maybe he gives me free stuff! LMFAO

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
It's only his temporary residence with a couple of the team doing the live action shoot. Maybe he gives me free stuff! LMFAO
Even if it's a suggestion, it's not even funny nor amusing. It doesn't matter if it's a temporary place or not, uninvited guests are a resident's worst nightmare, period.

Sol, we're not a university fraternity where the worst idea/suggestion is thought of as the most amazing thing ever.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Maybe I just picket his house with a " WE LOVE CHRIS ROBERTS SIGN"
That might even be more creepy dude.. just don't even follow them.. say hi if you accidentally see them that's it.. I mean.. wow that I even have to say this.. you know people go to jail for crap like this don't you?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If a bunch of TESTies showed up at my door uninvited, I do believe my reaction would lean a little on the horror side of the scale.

Sol Invictus

Commander
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Sol Invictus
That might even be more creepy dude.. just don't even follow them.. say hi if you accidentally see them that's it.. I mean.. wow that I even have to say this.. you know people go to jail for crap like this don't you?
NOT IN ENGLAND THEY DONT I HAVE A RIGHT TO DEMONSTRATE MY AFFECTION ANYWHERE I PLEASE

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Sol, either you've been hitting the bottle hard, or you're exhibiting a severe lapse in judgement. You should go see a psychologist. Or in the case of the former, a doctor for the alcohol poisoning that's undoubtedly about to hit you.

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Hey your mom's dead.. WHAT?? OOH NOO OMG OMG OMG... -lol just trolling..
about as funny as that..

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
This is probably one of the most hamhanded attempts at trolling I have ever seen.

Forgot your password?