Why did that go up there?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Damn quick eyes. If you are Teamspeak right now you would hear me raging to myself why its always a bad idea to upgrade stuff at 12am

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I still don't understand if it was a bug that slipped in because you were tired or if it was a decision you made and are raging because you can't explain it to everyone who's telling you about it.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Sorry I do not get the exact nature of your question. Are you talking about the new rounded corners the user bar has or are you talking about the new position of the User profile pictures and mail buttons?

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
I was talking about the new position of User profile pictures and mail buttons but now that they're back in their original position I would assume it was a bug.

Also one more thing: Why did we switch back to black notifications? I liked the nice calm blue color :(

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
I was talking about the new position of User profile pictures and mail buttons but now that they're back in their original position I would assume it was a bug.

Also one more thing: Why did we switch back to black notifications? I liked the nice calm blue color :(
I'm thinking that some things got lost during the update. At least we have widescreen and night mode now.

Forgot your password?