Why we love Montoya

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So it it thanksgiving week and lets be thankful for The glory of test and are leader, Montoya. So lets here it, why are you thankful for Montoya.

I love Montoya's head, big, bold shinny, I just want to stoke it.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

shadowjim12

Admiral
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
MarNei
Not familiar with the custom but let's give it a try:
All hail the glorious head of our supreem leader, Montoya the Shinny. Thank you, Wise One, for now we are never sobber and alone.
Also thank you, @Krystal LeChuck, for all the help with geting a starting package. It just proves what this amasing community can do.
Been absent lately. Too much stuff to study for my Engineering Classes. I miss you, people :D

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Praise unto the drunken prophet Montyoa, who leadeth us through spacelanes in Auroras, that we may not languish idly in spaceports, but may explode gloriously for TEST!

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
Did I tell you guys how much.. I love you guys?
Like, Like, THIS --------------------- Much you know?

Where is our shining Montoya?
I'm going to get another beer..

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I'm thankful for Montoya because he is a great voice of reason when the rest of us are idiots, and puts in a lot of effort behind the scenes to make things run as smoothly as they do. I think he also just truly cares about this community, and that feels good!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Lord @Montoya Devotion
"Master Montoya guide us. Master Montoya teach us. Master Montoya protect us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours."

Forgot your password?