Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I'm actually surprised that the Beta has gotten so many votes.
Why? I think it's one of the most complete of the series. You have efficient engines, living quarters and some fire power. All that packaged in a nice looking ship that isn't that expensive.

NapalmX

Space Marshal
May 16, 2014
RSI Handle
UpUrShaft
In my hangar I presently have both an LN and a Delta (which used to be a Beta), a Hull B, and two Reliants.

I got rid of the Beta because, though it may have a Leaper jump engine, there is no mention of any room to install a scanner, nor has there been any talk of the ships’ upgrade slots. If you’re gonna explore should you not be able to keep track of any new jump point and where the heck you have gone? Otherwise you’re just a tourist jumping about established space lanes. The 315P is a much better ship to start out with for just a little more money.

The Delta is fun to fly in AC and if you can keep your wits about you, it holds it’s own despite a size 2 shield. And now, with 1.1.5, it was announced that you can switch out the rocket pods for another pair of guns.

And the Delta’s S2 shield is the reason why I still have my LN from way back. Four guns, missiles, size 3 shield, and a bed. I can’t quit you, baby.

Delta will be melted for a Reliant Skirmisher upgrade to protect my Hull B Pinata.

Aurora will be in my hangar as my back up for use after Beer Fridays.

As for Lego.... if idle hands do the devil’s work, then you must be working for, you know....

Forgot your password?