WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Sticker Raffle 3: The Third One!

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Once upon a 'verse, their beer flowed abundantly into our Aurora pilots, while flying upside sideways through what appeared to hydrogenate erotically through another mascot alpaca that looked disproportionate in an emu. Just before the emaciated fool trolled upwards romantically, Eminem responding said "Spaghetti, spaghetti, spaghetti! Sadly, salsa rhymes twice,henceforth ending all shenanigans. Therefore, the wood aurora went aluminum spiraling out illuminati justice" while Drunkenly Molesting bengal tigers near Uranus. But then squirrels driving Canadian Beavers delved like extreme beer flowing rivers. One remarked, "Friday nite drunk roams best roams kawaii! " Whilst jacking up beer trucks corrugated with barrels of Herorin, fresh from the cartel of outer Hebrides. Drunkenly, glorious leader BeaverMontoya jackknifed Banditloaf while drinking Skooma from colossal donuts, then Kardashians rained butthurt across Space Sausages Empire. However the Kilrathi skedaddled when contumacious baboons overpowered the President before drinking brackish marsh jello shots while shouting LEMONS! Startled, Harkuno, created erotically stimulating auroras without thinking that Gearen died. But once the war becaem Intimate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), Beyoncé commited SEPUKUUUUUU. Huzzah! Now unicorns flying Auroras declaredwar! Thus began tintinnabulation while Machiavellianism became authentic antique Pew Pew Pew lazers canoodling around Yela while distopian TIIIITAAAAAAAAANNNSS!!!!!!! Spoon innocent plebeians!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Just like last time, could the winners please drop me a PM either here or on the RSI forums with details of where to send your sticker!
As for EpilepticCricket, all I need from you is an Email address to send you that sweet, sweet aurora!

Thanks again for playing, I'll see you again in March, where more stickers and a Mustang Beta will be up for grabs!

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
<reserved for uploads of the raffle draw>

Last edited:

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
I JUST WANT A STICKER CAN I FUND THE NEXT BATCH AND GET ONE THEN?!?!!

Forgot your password?