WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Window stickers and Ship Raffle: Round 2!!!

Beer?

• beer.

Votes: 48 48.5%
  • beer.

Votes: 41 41.4%
  • More beer

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • I don't like beer (spai test)

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Montoya's TESTies fabulously Bebop drunken jigs.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I think I'm going to have to use a random number generator here, printer is tripping all kinds of balls. I'll make a video and post it here as soon as it uploads. Sorry again for the delay everyone, I really want to get the results out so people can get their stickers. :(

Thanks for your patience

edit: Essentially I'm going to copy how Montoya chose the winner of the P52, except instead of picking a post, I give each entrant a number. See screenshot below:

There are 72 correct entries in total, so each entrant will have a number between 1 and 72.

Last edited:
Reactions: mindfart

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I think I'm going to have to use a random number generator here, printer is tripping all kinds of balls. I'll make a video and post it here as soon as it uploads. Sorry again for the delay everyone, I really want to get the results out so people can get their stickers. :(

Thanks for your patience

edit: Essentially I'm going to copy how Montoya chose the winner of the P52, except instead of picking a post, I give each entrant a number. See screenshot below:

There are 72 correct entries in total, so each entrant will have a number between 1 and 72.
Video is now being uploaded, Results to be announced very soon!(tm)

Update: Processing...

Last edited:

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
apologies in advance for my voiceover :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Aww yiss!!!!

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
:O

First I'd like to thank the academy, all of my family and friends, and ultimately Montoya. Without him I would not be where I am today.

Edit: and Harkuno too. I guess. :D

Reactions: Harkuno

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Congratulations to all our winners!
@mromutt @EpilepticCricket @Egriz @WarrenPeace @Miguelese @Myre @sporespawn @marctek and @glockjs

and a big congratulations to our overall winner and new owner of an Aurora LN...

@MikeAlphaTangoTango !!!

If all winners could DM me with your sending details, I can get the stickers sent out as soon as I can!

MikeAlphaTangoTango, If you could also drop me a DM as well containing your RSI handle, I can get your prize sent to you!

Thanks again to all who took part, and see you again in the new year for Round Three!

ps: I wanna see some pics this time, due to lack of said pics following the last competition! (apart from @James Hannon , thanks bud! :D)

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Congrats to all winners. I will cry myself to sleep because I never win anything :'(

Reactions: honcho12

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
at some point I will own a Aurora :p
It's not about the Aurora in your hangar. It's about the Aurora... In your heart.

However we will have to assume you're a spai until you get an Aurora.

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Right, gotta get some sleep now, I'll get to sorting envelopes and stuff tomorrow evening when I get back from my course!

Reactions: EpilepticCricket

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
on a separate note, if anyone is so inclined to do so, could I have some feedback on my voiceover for the vid? thanks :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
on a separate note, if anyone is so inclined to do so, could I have some feedback on my voiceover for the vid? thanks :)
Voice is good. Audio quality is okay, could be better, but I'd blame it on the recording equipment most likely. Fairly good job of avoiding verbal tics like stuttering, um, uh, etc.

Forgot your password?