Without A doubt...

Houler

Ensign
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ThomasHouler
...The worst squadron I've ever heard of! ;)

Evening gents!

The name is Tom, and I've been a space geek since I was knee high to a kipper. Happy to be here with TEST in what is likely going to be the best Space sim of the decade. What do I bring to the table? I sell my body for money. Need an extra gun? Gimme a call. No refunds.

much love

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Oh btw...here are some intro questions. Plus are you currently flying anything in AC at the moment?

Where you from stranger?

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

What was the first game you remember playing?

What other games do you play?

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Picard or Kirk?

Houler

Ensign
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ThomasHouler
I'm originally from the UK, but I've lived in Canada for well over 15 years now. I tell ya, it really fucks with peoples heads when a guy with an English accent finishes his sentences with 'eh'.

I used to play a lot of EVE back in the day. Flew with TEST Alliance for a long while. They share the drink, smoke and do stupid shit philosophy you lads do so no problems there. SC appeals to me over other space games for more reasons than I can list, but mainly because it looks like fun.

I look forward to vanquishing my enemies and harvesting their tears. Goes great with Gin.

Mostly Civ V and TF2, though I used to be well into Warthunder and WoT.

My first encounter with a TESTicle was on the forums. When I checked out your recruitment propoganda, there was no way I couldn't jump aboard the booze wagon.

Janeway. ..l..

Thanks a lot for the welcome lads, I look forward to flying with you all.

Houler

Ensign
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ThomasHouler
I'm working in Northern Alberta at the moment. By mid-Nov I'll have internet that doesn't run on maple syrup and a computer powered by electricity, not moose.

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
I'm working in Northern Alberta at the moment. By mid-Nov I'll have internet that doesn't run on maple syrup and a computer powered by electricity, not moose.
Lol, roger. I'm actually pretty sure that you can run Discord via a mobile app but only if it runs on Salty tears.

Tsukihi

Captain
Oct 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tsuu
Welcome aboard, at first take this German beer from me as a welcome gift.

Second, maybe we can work together if you also want to sell special products if you know what I mean ;)

Ps.: I want to be a trader for everyone and everything in SC

Houler

Ensign
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ThomasHouler
If you want to be a trader you're going to need supplies, and contacts to provide those supplies... keep me in mind. Together we can make... the SC equivalent of a fortune. :P

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
If you want to be a trader you're going to need supplies, and contacts to provide those supplies... keep me in mind. Together we can make... the SC equivalent of a fortune. :p
It seems that we will most likely operate and integrate quite a few professions as support so you are right we will definitely need a supply line, as well as many other services. Since we really cant deal with that now in AC, we will wait until the Baby PU to start Group events and see how things gel and we see what we need as a group. Thanks for hanging around and if you have any questions or suggestions, please please please speak up! : )

Houler

Ensign
Oct 24, 2015
RSI Handle
ThomasHouler
An an exploration oriented pilot, my main income I'm sure is going to be from the sales of jump points and discovered artifacts. If you need a heavy to transport something in a safe and secure manner, look no further. :D

Forgot your password?