Woes of a propagandist

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
He's a Hoodie......Shoot him.
Now you're speaking Canadian! Hoodie's are the bane of our existence. They keep us warm at -40 (C and F. Its the same you crazy fucks, and it's cold!) and they make you look threatening to people over 35. That's me. (and Cosmic...twice!) I'm scared. But I'm warm. Because I'm wearing a hoodie.
Where was I going with this?

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
He's a Hoodie......Shoot him.
Blah blah blah..... Where was I going with this?
Not sure where.

Here in TooFarNorthItIsSoColdHelpIAmDying, Sasquatchewan, Canada, we call them "Bunny Hugs", and when we see someone wearing one, we offer them a beaver/deer/elk/santadeer (reindeer to you Norwegians)/moose/seal/penguin fur lined coat and ask if they need medical assistance for frost bite and a safe ride home. Which NOBODY told me before I went to visit the USA and got shot at every ten minutes for "being too hairy in a waxed chest environment".
What's this have to do with propaganda?
Well now you know the blight of the Canadian Sasquatch don'tcha?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Be me.
Wake up.
See propaganda thread.
See my people abused.
Declare holy war against the Banu.
Wage war for all of 10 minutes.
Realise it's not helping so open a puppy charity.

Sums up the feelin of being Minister of Propaganda.

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
The Banu did nothing wrong.
They look all smug, hauling Merch around in a super secret ship we can't see. Who knows, it's covered in stolen TEST propaganda.

The very same propaganda that our people die making. Every day a TEST propaganda creator becomes depressed due to stolen credit.

For just 42 cents a day, you can help raise their mental state to one of propaganda again. Consider donating today and think of the puppy we could indoctrinate with the new propaganda...

Forgot your password?