Wolfy's 890 Jump TESTstop.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Well.. my currently plan for my 890 Jump is basically 3 things in one.

1. A bar for TESTies. Pretty simple one. The 890 Jump will probably have a decent bar in it, so it will be open for all TESTies. No payment required for drinks but helping to stock it with swill will be appreciated.

2. A comms station and data hub. I'm personally hoping that the brochure stays true. "The 890 features a robust communication array from Pythia. It is encrypted with Octa-key security and provides lossless intra-system data transfer." I.E. since my main job is going to be intel and data-running, I will be offering those broadcasting services to all TEST members who stop by... if that is even a thing in the game... no idea... dreams...

3. A critical supplies stop. Basically, if the 890 Jump sticks with having 1600 SCU of cargo space, this may let me stock the ship with some weapons, ammo, medical supplies, food..... stuff.... and just park in a system for a day or so supplying TEST ships that stop by, at cost or discounted.

I am hoping this ship can be decently automated to reduce my crew costs and hopefully I can actually use this as a rest area for TESTies, depending on where we settle in the Verse.

Anyone have any thoughts about this idea haha

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Smart.. one of the most powerful characters in stories.. is the one that holds all the information on everyone else.

You'll need an endeavor with a hangar module nearby or be a short QJ distance from a TEST ship spawning base.
I can help with the endeavor with a hangar bay for ya. I'll leave it parked next to ya.

How cool would it be if ships could dock together? Creating massive space bases out of ships.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Smart.. one of the most powerful characters in stories.. is the one that holds all the information on everyone else.

You'll need an endeavor with a hangar module nearby or be a short QJ distance from a TEST ship spawning base.
I can help with the endeavor with a hangar bay for ya. I'll leave it parked next to ya.

How cool would it be if ships could dock together? Creating massive space bases out of ships.
There is supposedly plans for large groups of ships to dock together, Famously in lore the Banu have entire stations that are hundreds of ships slung together and I hope to make a TEST version of that. It would be cool if we could group a fleet around a capship and use that as a staging point.

My hope is to eventually get a couple TESTstops setup throughout TEST controlled space in the Verse so we have quick access to resupply caches and places to hang and catch a sataball game or something. The goal would be to have them far enough away from spawn locations that they are useful, but close enough that players can easily make their way there to group up, or park an Apollo next to it to spawn people. I want to use my 85X's to ferry people around.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
As long as you've got room for my herald at the bar I am all in!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Seems like the perfect target for someone nefarious. I'd be down for using it as a place to conduct some racketeering and even shake ya down for protection money. :) or I guess since your a fellow testie i'll pay for my beer. But not that owl dudes tab, I don't have the bank for it.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
As long as you've got room for my herald at the bar I am all in!
The more Heralds the merrier. It's a key part of my data running fleet.

Seems like the perfect target for someone nefarious. I'd be down for using it as a place to conduct some racketeering and even shake ya down for protection money. :slight_smile: or I guess since your a fellow testie i'll pay for my beer. But not that owl dudes tab, I don't have the bank for it.
Well all TESTstops will fire upon any threat... or proceed with ramming , whichever gives the coolest B-roll in the end. And we do support illicit activity across our comm array, just no illegal cargo on the ships grid.

Bar+supplies+more beer (cargo)

there is NO way this could end poorly......
Pshhhh nah, not when we get enough Auroras around to solidify the TESTstops as a planetary body.

Reactions: Bambooza

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
The more Heralds the merrier. It's a key part of my data running fleet.

Well all TESTstops will fire upon any threat... or proceed with ramming , whichever gives the coolest B-roll in the end. And we do support illicit activity across our comm array, just no illegal cargo on the ships grid.

Pshhhh nah, not when we get enough Auroras around to solidify the TESTstops as a planetary body.
fusing auroras as hull armor....hmmm i like it

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
is that a moon?

.................. no this is a giant ball of auroras......

this is test squadron secret base

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
is that a moon?

.................. no this is a giant ball of auroras......

this is test squadron secret base
Fuck secret, i'm going to broadcasting Montoya's voice across the spectrum... assuming that the 890 Jump keeps it's comms system.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Well.. my currently plan for my 890 Jump is basically 3 things in one.

1. A bar for TESTies. Pretty simple one. The 890 Jump will probably have a decent bar in it, so it will be open for all TESTies. No payment required for drinks but helping to stock it with swill will be appreciated.

2. A comms station and data hub. I'm personally hoping that the brochure stays true. "The 890 features a robust communication array from Pythia. It is encrypted with Octa-key security and provides lossless intra-system data transfer." I.E. since my main job is going to be intel and data-running, I will be offering those broadcasting services to all TEST members who stop by... if that is even a thing in the game... no idea... dreams...

3. A critical supplies stop. Basically, if the 890 Jump sticks with having 1600 SCU of cargo space, this may let me stock the ship with some weapons, ammo, medical supplies, food..... stuff.... and just park in a system for a day or so supplying TEST ships that stop by, at cost or discounted.

I am hoping this ship can be decently automated to reduce my crew costs and hopefully I can actually use this as a rest area for TESTies, depending on where we settle in the Verse.

Anyone have any thoughts about this idea haha
Where is the strip club!

Forgot your password?