World Of Warcraft

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Anybody else play? I was on and off for a while, but started playing again in WoD. REALLY been enjoying it. I've been playing with a good friend of mine who was hardcore for 7 years, quit because of the crappy expansions, and has come back for WoD. He has said it's a great expansion and I agree with him. Subscriber numbers are up and are staying consistently high. So overall I'm pretty happy and am having a blast.

Does anybody else play?

I am Horde on Cho-gall. Feel free to post here, would love to get to know more people ingame :)

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I played for about four years. Left after Cataclysm dropped, came back for the Panda Bear expansion, then left halfway through it. A bunch of former WoW guild members came out of the woodwork to check out Warlords of Draenor, but basically, the magic just wasn't there for me anymore and I opted out.

Don't get me wrong, though: Wrath of the Lich King will forever be some of my favorite gaming days for the rest of my life. <3

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I played for about four years. Left after Cataclysm dropped, came back for the Panda Bear expansion, then left halfway through it. A bunch of former WoW guild members came out of the woodwork to check out Warlords of Draenor, but basically, the magic just wasn't there for me anymore and I opted out.

Don't get me wrong, though: Wrath of the Lich King will forever be some of my favorite gaming days for the rest of my life. <3
Seems to be a lot of people's opinions.

I wish I played back in the day so I could experience the true magic :(

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I played the first 2 months it was out.. had a 3 month subscription.. but quit a month early because my pets kept disappearing. After that, I never looked back xD

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
The most fun I had was in vanilla before they introduced BG's. PvP was all in the world, and it was a blast! I remember battles between Southshore and Tarren Mill lasting for hours if not days. That was where I really learned how to heal on my druid. Good times!

I still played up till WotLK, but it was never as good as it was in the beginning.

Reactions: RipVanDan

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
I get on once in a while to heal BG's. That is the only excitement left for me. It kinda reminds me of vanilla... kinda.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I play off and on. Started in BC. Lately, it has been far more "off" than "on". Both my girls play it though so I end up getting drug in from time to time to help them out.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
I've played it a lot in the past. My nieces play, and my daughter is starting to, so it has been on my radar again lately for legion.

I started a DH and it was fun leveling it from 98-100. I'll probably dungeon my way to 110 when the patch hits, though not sure how much I'll play after that.

WOW is a bit too grindy for me; full of artificial "difficulty" which has little to do with skill, and much to do with whether you have played your required 20 hours every week since the patch launched.

Maiana

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
Maiana
I am playing, I actually started 30 days ago after a ?years hiatus (since BC) so really I just started! I would not mind having some one to chat it up with, no one helps newbs and noone talks.
Spawnspet#1163 if ever wants a Hearthstone or WoW buddy!
Thanks!

Reactions: Hurin Wiggin

Hurin Wiggin

Rear Admiral
May 17, 2015
RSI Handle
MiddleEarthInSpace
I am playing, I actually started 30 days ago after a ?years hiatus (since BC) so really I just started! I would not mind having some one to chat it up with, no one helps newbs and noone talks.
Spawnspet#1163 if ever wants a Hearthstone or WoW buddy!
Thanks!
Just sent you an add. I'm Hurinthalion#1818 for anyone that would like to add me.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Anybody else play? I was on and off for a while, but started playing again in WoD. REALLY been enjoying it. I've been playing with a good friend of mine who was hardcore for 7 years, quit because of the crappy expansions, and has come back for WoD. He has said it's a great expansion and I agree with him. Subscriber numbers are up and are staying consistently high. So overall I'm pretty happy and am having a blast.

Does anybody else play?

I am Horde on Cho-gall. Feel free to post here, would love to get to know more people ingame :)
Play Guild Wars2. It's better!

BurningBread

Space Marshal
Dec 21, 2015
RSI Handle
BurningBread
Would love to but I got banned yesterday till feb 207 for using a fish bot to get my skill from 600 to 700...... I got 2 kids no one has time for that fishing skill!!! due to the ban I've decided that my wow days are over. SO I NEED STARCITIZEN SOON!

Last edited:

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Would love to but I got banned yesterday till feb 207 for using a fish bot to get my skill from 600 to 700...... I got 2 kids no one has time for that fishing skill!!! due to the ban I've decided that my wow days are over. SO I NEED STARCITIZEN SOON!
Lol!

That's messed up. Banned for fishing!

Forgot your password?