World Of Warships Clan "TESTS" US Server

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
My username should be Ammorn. I'm updating tonight. It's been a while since I've played. I kinda switched from World of Warships to Steel Ocean, a similar free to play naval combat game. Steel Ocean also has submarines and a little bit different combat feel. Steel Ocean also has controllable secondary batteries and controllable anti air guns as well as AI anti-air guns.

GinjaNinja

Grand Admiral
May 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Andy_Barker
Hmmmm... Ok for our EU members I've created the same clan tag on the EU server, search for TESTS and I'll add you. There's 29 spots available :grimacing:

Reactions: Ammorn

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Having a hard time finding the clan as the website does not list clans for World of Warships, but only the other games.

*Update* Found it in the game after some searching and applied!

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
I used to play WOWS but I'm honestly sick of the game, I don't really like it anymore...

...anyone want to buy my account off of me? WG doesn't give out discounts and I've invested too much money into their game over the past couple years to just throw it away ;_; would trade for a Carrack!

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Fellow Testies, I'm in another WoWS clan but we're wanting to do clan battles. We need a few more peeps.

Anyone interested in joining up? Let me know if so.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Just another ping about clan battles.

I sent some of you private messages who confirmed that you play and your stats say you have T10 ships.

Even if you didn't get a PM, if you have a T10 and you want to try clan battles, let me know!

Forgot your password?