World War Z

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
It looks a little similar to the Dead Rising games.
The devs have said they are fans of the Left 4 Dead series but wanted something a little more from them but it gave them the inspiration to make this

Soooo ... The Division with zombies.
Kind of in some sense, I see the upgrade path's and such similar to it for sure, but when you get to certain points you will have to hold them and such with massive waves of zombies coming in

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
looks neat
epic store
hmmm
maybe if i know several people who'll also get it
though with epic store the list of people i know who'd be interested shrinks significantly lol
...also im juggling limited disk space rn
probably gonna pass on this

Reactions: Blind Owl

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Honestly i like this concept i dont hold grudges against different companies if a game is fun then play it. I think i'll wait till the game officially comes out and i get some first hand views of what it is about.

Thraesh

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Thraesh19
Honestly i like this concept i dont hold grudges against different companies if a game is fun then play it. I think i'll wait till the game officially comes out and i get some first hand views of what it is about.
If you do watch Twitch streams, some people have early access to it and have been streaming it the past few days

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
But I want to hear another story
if somebody wrote a really long story about epic games store, would that make it an epic games store epic?
and if it was like, really really good, would it then be an epic games store epic of storied epicness?
...and what if, say, someone was to make a video game of it?
"the epic games store epic of storied epicness game"
and
-hear me out-
if that game had a sequel
what would they call it

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
if somebody wrote a really long story about epic games store, would that make it an epic games store epic?
and if it was like, really really good, would it then be an epic games store epic of storied epicness?
...and what if, say, someone was to make a video game of it?
"the epic games store epic of storied epicness game"
and
-hear me out-
if that game had a sequel
what would they call it
Le sigh. I love a good story.

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
I don’t need another store
They've built digital distribution platforms (stores) to organize, manage, and sell their games. So many have popped up that someone should make a digital distribution management platform to organize and manage digital distribution platforms and allow you to pool all the stores, features, and management systems into one application.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
If you do watch Twitch streams, some people have early access to it and have been streaming it the past few days
I just watched the streams and honestly it looks like a fun game if you have friends to play with. i didnt want to spoil the game for myself so i didnt watch the full stream. I can definately see that this game though wont last forever its going to get very repetative.

Forgot your password?