Would love to join you guys!

Gorshum

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Gorshum
Where you from stranger?

Most recently I'm from Rhode Island, US. A tiny place where everybody knows your name, your entire family's names, and nobody has ever even considered the idea of going anywhere else lest they be stoned to death as is tradition.

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The promise of adventure, honestly. I like the idea of a living universe that I can explore and play with. It really feels like a game you could get lost in and never run out of adventures. Plus when was the last time you played a good first person space sim? It's been decades for me.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I'm not really sure. Probably search and rescue, medic-ing, and exploration. I'm really excited to see what this universe has to offer.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 with my older brother when I was a kid. Ahh fond memories. I was the eternal player 2.

What other games do you play?

Demon's/Dark Souls, Bloody Trapland, Dead Space, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Katawa Shoujo, Akiba's Trip, Miracle Girls, G-Senjou no Maou, I used to play Eve, Half Minute Hero The Second Coming, Mount & Blade Warband, Final Fantasy, really I'll play just about anything as long as it's not pure pvp. I'm more of a co-op kind of person.

Picard or Kirk?

Oh god this is one of those questions that leads to heavy drinking and regret. Maybe if I get drunk first, then when I answer and start drinking it will cancel itself out and I'll become sober. Let's try that.

In the meantime I come bearing gifts! ...Well... It's a video rather than a gift. I just picked up Star Citizen the other day and my friend Malkers (who is also a Testie) joined me to try out Arena Commander. While editing the video I realized I belong in Test, so I wanted to create a short version and share it with all of you. It's not going to blow your minds or anything but it was a lot of fun. I hope you guys get a laugh out of it :)

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Welcome to TEST, you'll fit right in!

It'll be nice to have a medic to rescue us after we drunkenly crash into suns. You now have a lot of people to rescue. Good luck.

TecZen

Space Marshal
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
TecZen
Montoya usually starts putting his hands in the Royal Pudding a little later in the evening, but in the meantime... beer... as is tradition.
Welcome to TEST!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
An excellent show of credential! I especially liked the way you rammed your friend, your enemies, and the asteroid. Welcome!

Reactions: Gorshum

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
welcome :D you'll fit right in XD

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome, I look forward to using search and rescue. I really think we need frequent crashers cards, 9 rescues and the 10th one is free!

Reactions: rogesh

Gorshum

Lieutenant
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Gorshum
Thank you all for the welcomes, beer, and good times! I've spent the last couple days on teamspeak and checking out the RSI chat, you guys are awesome and it's great to be a part of Test!

An excellent show of credential! I especially liked the way you rammed your friend, your enemies, and the asteroid. Welcome!
No one may go unrammed in my mad quest for Space DUIs! Legend has it that one day there will be one capable even of ramming themselves!

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?