WTB Aurora to Dragonfly CCU

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
I think three ships is good! Sabre, Retaliator, Freelancer DUR here.

But bikes are separate! Get two! I have a Nox for the Freelancer, and a Dragonfly for the Tali!

Bikes aren't ships Owl! You need a fighter Owl! Only listen to my voice Owl. Would you kindly PM me your bitcoin wallet Owl... (-;

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I think three ships is good! Sabre, Retaliator, Freelancer DUR here.

But bikes are separate! Get two! I have a Nox for the Freelancer, and a Dragonfly for the Tali!

Bikes aren't ships Owl! You need a fighter Owl! Only listen to my voice Owl. Would you kindly PM me your bitcoin wallet Owl... (-;
Haha, I do want a fighter, but if I do make that leap, I'll really have to think about what one.

Also, I used to think the same as you: bikes and buggies don't count. But man, that is dangerous territory, haha. Besides, I have all of you, and you all have such pretty pretty toys....

Reactions: Deroth

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Haha, I do want a fighter, but if I do make that leap, I'll really have to think about what one.

Also, I used to think the same as you: bikes and buggies don't count. But man, that is dangerous territory, haha. Besides, I have all of you, and you all have such pretty pretty toys....
Well owl it is my hope you'd join us for drinks and laughs as we attempt to pilot them pretty toys.

Forgot your password?