WTB BMM to Carrack/Reclaimer and any Redeemer/Warden CCUs

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
As the title says, I'm looking for any CCUs from BMM to Reclaimer or Carrack. I need two, doesn't matter which ones, as I can switch between them with the CCUs I have.

I also need a couple Andromeda to Warden or Redeemer. Or anything to Warden or Redeemer really, haha. But Andromeda would be preferable.

Thanks ladies and gents.

Owl

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
As the title says, I'm looking for any CCUs from BMM to Reclaimer or Carrack. I need two, doesn't matter which ones, as I can switch between them with the CCUs I have.

I also need a couple Andromeda to Warden or Redeemer. Or anything to Warden or Redeemer really, haha. But Andromeda would be preferable.

Thanks ladies and gents.

Owl
is this about you trying to get a Carrack? gimme two weeks and I can make magic happen :)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
is this about you trying to get a Carrack? gimme two weeks and I can make magic happen :slight_smile:
Oh Mr. Phantom, you're a gem. I actually managed to upgrade my way to a Carrack a couple weeks ago. It's one of my few ships. These stockpiled CCUs have started coming in handy. I managed to get it for under 285 or so, haha.
I'm actually doing my level best to help out others right now. I have all these 0 dollar CCUs and it turns out I can get people into expensive ships for cheap like borsch. Well, fairly cheap.

I just want to use up the stock before CIG eliminated all the 0 dollar upgrades. I'd hate to see them go to waste.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Got 3x Andromeda to warden and 1x Andromeda to Redeemer.
Sweet. I'll take two. Doesn't matter which ones, as I can move between them both.

Anyone have a Carrack or Reclaimer CCU? I should have picked up one or two when that St. Patty's day sale was on, haha.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I rarely sell CCUs, I'm looking for an original standalone Reclaimer LTI myself :P
Does "rarely sell" equate to "I don't have any at all"?

I'm trying to assist a fellow aquire both a Carrack and a Reclaimer. I have enough 0 dollar CCUs that it doesn't matter what ship I get, so long as I can get to one of them.

Forgot your password?