WTB CCU from Carrack to Carrack Expedition w/ C8X

DrunkSpacePeej

Commander
Dec 14, 2021
RSI Handle
DrunkSpacePeej
Invictus hit the wallet pretty hard, so I want to wait for the dust to settle and recalculate current planned chains with what I purchased, but I am interested in a Carrack to Carrack Expedition w/ C8X CCU (or anything to get me towards that) if anyone has one they don't plan on using. I like the expedition skin and the C8X over the C8, and I'd like to have a single item in hangar instead of another pledge for the C8X, if possible.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
That would be greatly appreciated. I was really hoping CIG would offer them this week but since not I guess I will need to look elsewhere.
Nope they released the Expedition version only at release of the Carrack in early 2020 and will never release it again (as per reply to a question I made to Concierge support).

Sending you the link in PM now, the seller can be trusted 100%.

Lethal1961

Commander
Donor
Feb 27, 2022
RSI Handle
lethal1961
Nope they released the Expedition version only at release of the Carrack in early 2020 and will never release it again (as per reply to a question I made to Concierge support).

Sending you the link in PM now, the seller can be trusted 100%.
So what's the difference between the one they have now and the expedition ? the one I bought comes with the Pisces and rover is it the paint job ? .

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So what's the difference between the one they have now and the expedition ? the one I bought comes with the Pisces and rover is it the paint job ? .
The expedition has a white and red livery (like 99% white 1% red). and a C8X instead of the C8 (so no big difference, just more guns on the pisces)

Reactions: Lethal1961

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Hi Vahadar!

I am also trying to find a carrack to carrack expedition CCU upgrade - could you please PM me your contact name as well? If possible ofc :D
1st post from a new user trying to buy a rare CCU?

Try introducing yourself in the New Member area and settling in before trying to buy stuff from the TEST marketplace.

Realfever

Ensign
Nov 3, 2022
RSI Handle

Try introducing yourself in the New Member area and settling in before trying to buy stuff from the TEST marketplace.
Hi Doc,

My apologies, I thought that this Forum (Test Squadron) was just a forum / trade platform and not an organisation, as I came across this thread by googling how to purchase a carrack to carrack expedition upgrade.

I thought I could make a post on the marketplace but your post made it clear that Test Squadron is much more than that. I am already part of an organization and I sadly do not have the time to be an active member of a second one.

Once again my apologies!

o7, fly safe in the Verse!

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

Technically he wasnt buying stuff from the TEST marketplace ;)

But Doc is right, an introduction post is usually the way to go before asking something in the marketplace here.

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Technically he wasnt buying stuff from the TEST marketplace ;)

But Doc is right, an introduction post is usually the way to go before asking something in the marketplace here.
Sorry @Realfever I was over zealous in my reply. I didn’t comprehend that you were just looking for the Reddit seller’s contact info. My apologies! Welcome to the group!

Forgot your password?