WTB Constellation Phoenix LTI (or Phoenix Emerald LTI)

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
I have a Phoenix on buyback but it’s the original release which didn’t have LTI.
Oh wow... It's the original white Phoenix right (meaning Montoya shouldn't heckle me as much). If so, even better. How much insurance does it have? Like 6 years or something? Still effectively LTI, no?

Reactions: Deroth

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
I have a 72 month insurance one (regular, not green) from the last anniversary sale if you can't find an LTI one and want to go slumming.
lol... Hard for me to think of 6 year insurance as slumming, but I get your point:-)

Thanks SO much for the offer. I might take you up on it! Truth be told, I'd prefer the original white over the vomit green, but it seems LTI on the original will be awfully hard to come by.

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
And if you aren't in a rush, would not be surprised if it was for sale in the next anniversary sale.
True. But it would most likely be sold with reduced insurance, no? If I can't get LTI, I'd obviously like to get the best insurance deal I can.

sovapid

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2018
RSI Handle
sovapid
Uh, if they do it like they did last time and follow the pattern they set, it would come with 84 months insurance.

It was limited number last anniversary sale, but there was no F5 war for them. I saw it and picked it up on a whim with credits.

But CIG could change whatever/whenever they want, so no way to really know.

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I think it would be wise to wait for RSI to clarify before selling it. 6 months kind of sucks. LTI means it would be a better purchase.

Reactions: littlej0e

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
Uh, if they do it like they did last time and follow the pattern they set, it would come with 84 months insurance.

It was limited number last anniversary sale, but there was no F5 war for them. I saw it and picked it up on a whim with credits.

But CIG could change whatever/whenever they want, so no way to really know.
Interesting. Maybe I'm better off rolling the dice and waiting for the anniversary sale. Guess I'll see what shakes loose with my LTI search and go from there.

littlej0e

Grand Admiral
Donor
May 3, 2019
RSI Handle
littlej0e
I think it would be wise to wait for RSI to clarify before selling it. 6 months kind of sucks. LTI means it would be a better purchase.
Confirmed 6 month insurance. That appears to be one of the original packages from way back in 2014 that only came with 6 month insurance. It seems like people had to CCU up the Phoenix package to get LTI. Not only that, but all Phoenix's apparently come with a piano now... Seems like they screwed early backers pretty hard...

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Interesting. Maybe I'm better off rolling the dice and waiting for the anniversary sale. Guess I'll see what shakes loose with my LTI search and go from there.
Yep. Think it would be wise to wait - there will always be LTI versions floating around

Reactions: littlej0e
Forgot your password?