DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Howdy,
I bought my wife the Package - Digital Bounty Hunter - LTI years ago so she would have LTI when the game is ready to play.
My son is getting older and so I am looking for the cheapest game package I can find that comes with LTI. All the spare game packages I have in my buyback are non-LTI.
So if anyone has a spare Digital Bounty Hunter or cheaper LTI game package (I think there was one with an Aurora?) I would love to buy it!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
The Anniversary sale usually includes has a cheaper LTI game package from a new “starter” ship. might want to see if you can get one later on this year.
Thank you, yes I am aware, I am willing to pay a reasonable premium as usual for LTI.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This is the only cheap starter pack I hade in my buyback include SQ42
AVENGER TITAN INVICTUS SC + S42.png

And I this starter pack without SQ 42.
AVENGER TITAN INVICTUS.png

They both are 120 month so not LTI but the best small starter pack I got in the buyback.

CHEERS! 🍻

Richard Bong

Grand Admiral
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
My best starter package in buy back is only 60 months. Sorry I can't help.

Of course you can do what I did until I bought the Scroundel Pack, turn it into a Dragonfly and put any LTI ship that makes sense into the account.

Attachments

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
My son is getting older and so I am looking for the cheapest game package I can find that comes with LTI.
This is funny because I have two LTI ships I will gift my kids accounts too LOL!

Insert jokes about "This game is taking so long that I had children that are almost ready to play the game!"

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Got this in buy back. Unfortunately for you I am in the UK and have to pay 20% "British Empire tax" therefore you will have to pay 20% tax to the toff nosed tea drinking wankers at the top too!

Still - I aint gonna use it I aint got no kids or missuses.

1603058937572.png

Forgot your password?