WTB Digital Mercenary or Bounty Hunter for me wifu!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
So, on vacation this past week, I successfully talked my wife into playing SC with me while watching Rogue One.
SCORE!!! She was resistant at first, but finally, I have WON!
So.. she's going to be using most of my ships, but I wanted to get her a starting package that has LTI.. there's only been AFAIK two LTI packages that were under $60, and those were the Digital Mercenary package and Bounter Hunter package... and if she ends up being active, I'll get her the nicer ships.
So does anyone have a spare Digi Merc or Bounty Hunter sitting in their buybacks that they don't want that I could buy for reasonable price? preferably cost + fees *fingers crossed*
Thanks and ... WOO HOO!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So, on vacation this past week, I successfully talked my wife into playing SC with me while watching Rogue One.
SCORE!!! She was resistant at first, but finally, I have WON!
So.. she's going to be using most of my ships, but I wanted to get her a starting package that has LTI.. there's only been AFAIK two LTI packages that were under $60, and those were the Digital Mercenary package and Bounter Hunter package... and if she ends up being active, I'll get her the nicer ships.
So does anyone have a spare Digi Merc or Bounty Hunter sitting in their buybacks that they don't want that I could buy for reasonable price? preferably cost + fees *fingers crossed*
Thanks and ... WOO HOO!
I believe I do. One second to check.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Bought and thread good to close! thank you @Blind Owl I owe you one!
You're very much welcome my friend. It was only sitting in my buy-back, tempting me with seductive whispers.

I have enough ships, but hated seeing a legacy game package go to waste. So thank you. I'm glad she has a good home now.

Forgot your password?