WTB Drake Corsair Warbond CCU

Thilol

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Thilol
Hello fellow Testies,

unfortunately I missed the DRAKE day of the sale.
Did anyone get a spare CCU they might be willing to share?
Preferably from Heartseeker or Hurricane.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Deroth

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Jump on the pledge store, you can still get CCU's. I just checked and saw both CCU's from Heartseeker and Hurricane (Non warbond). Only other option is something from a Nomad. I use 315P to Nomad Warbond for something like $5 then use that as a base to LTI CCU.

You could get the Warbond CCU 315P to Nomad, then either upgrade a 315 you have, or melt a ship and use the credit for the 315P and the rest for the Corsair (won't cover all of it).

Thilol

Space Marshal
Nov 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Thilol
Jump on the pledge store, you can still get CCU's. I just checked and saw both CCU's from Heartseeker and Hurricane (Non warbond). Only other option is something from a Nomad. I use 315P to Nomad Warbond for something like $5 then use that as a base to LTI CCU.

You could get the Warbond CCU 315P to Nomad, then either upgrade a 315 you have, or melt a ship and use the credit for the 315P and the rest for the Corsair (won't cover all of it).
I was talking about that warbond ccu specifically because it is effectively $15 cheaper than a regular ccu to a corsair and I am a cheap bastard :)

I have one you can have.
Awesome thanks :love:

Reactions: Patrick Spaceman
Forgot your password?