WTB Endeavor Modules - Medical Bay + Landing Bay with store credit

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
In a perfect world, I'd like to CCU an LTI pledge to $150 (Taurus or Cutlass Blue) and trade it for LTI Medical Bay and Landing Bay Endeavor modules.
I know it's a long shot, and I could wait for the next sale, but I'd get the modules without LTI.
Thanks for your time.

Reactions: StdDev

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
In a perfect world, I'd like to CCU an LTI pledge to $150 (Taurus or Cutlass Blue) and trade it for LTI Medical Bay and Landing Bay Endeavor modules.
I know it's a long shot, and I could wait for the next sale, but I'd get the modules without LTI.
Thanks for your time.
If you want I can keep a look out on the greymarket to see if any of these pop up from a credible seller. right now I only see service equipment and crew pod LTI up.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
If you want I can keep a look out on the greymarket to see if any of these pop up from a credible seller. right now I only see service equipment and crew pod LTI up.
Thank you! I've kind of settled on the idea that I'll need to wait for the next sale. Also, I'd much prefer to get the modules for the store credits I already have (and sit idly on my account) and not invest any more money.
Still, if you happen to find a good deal, please let me know. I am weak and will probably fling my cash at the screen.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Thank you! I've kind of settled on the idea that I'll need to wait for the next sale. Also, I'd much prefer to get the modules for the store credits I already have (and sit idly on my account) and not invest any more money.
Still, if you happen to find a good deal, please let me know. I am weak and will probably fling my cash at the screen.
Some people on grey market will allow you to pay in credits but usually @ 80% or more. As of late though scammers have been selling stolen credits so alot less people are taking credits due to this. If i put in a good word though maybe they will honor it if they see your hanger log to see you have all legit credit and none from random people/accounts.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Some people on grey market will allow you to pay in credits but usually @ 80% or more. As of late though scammers have been selling stolen credits so alot less people are taking credits due to this. If i put in a good word though maybe they will honor it if they see your hanger log to see you have all legit credit and none from random people/accounts.
Oh, okay. I've never traded on Reddit so I had no idea how this works.
Thanks! Please let me know if you see any good deals!

Forgot your password?