[WTB] Looking for a few items, thanks.

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
Hello all, thanks for taking a look. I'm trying to pickup a few items to add to the fleet. Appreciate the help!

OC Hull A - Still Looking
OC Avenger Warlock - Still Looking
Hull E CCU - Still Looking

(2) 2950 Carrack BIS CCU *Don't seem reasonably attainable
(1) Carrack>Carrack Expedition w/C8X Acquired

Last edited:
Reactions: Vavrik and BUTUZ

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
I went through this last year and found several stand-alone 10y Carracks for $950+, so I just decided buy a different yellow and black skin... that of an 890J! :)
Yeah I see that, thanks for the heads up as well. Not the end of the world, didn't know they were in such short supply but makes sense.

Reactions: Vavrik

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeesh i wouldnt pay a grand for a carrack.

Reactions: Vavrik and Drowez

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I went through this last year and found several stand-alone 10y Carracks for $950+, so I just decided buy a different yellow and black skin... that of an 890J! :)
Holy crap. $950 +, for a Carrack? It's value from RSI is more like $625.00. That's a 50% markup!

Reactions: Drowez

Doc Flanigan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 27, 2021
RSI Handle
Doc_Flanigan
Yeah I see that, thanks for the heads up as well. Not the end of the world, didn't know they were in such short supply but makes sense.
I almost named my 890J - "Poor mans 2950 BIS Carrack"

You may be able to do what I ended up doing... and find someone to give you the paint in-game. I've got a friend with the paint, and he gives me the in-game item after every wipe. He'll likely keep it after release, but until then I get to use it for a while. Just a thought.

Drowez

Captain
Jan 8, 2023
RSI Handle
Drowez
I almost named my 890J - "Poor mans 2950 BIS Carrack"

You may be able to do what I ended up doing... and find someone to give you the paint in-game. I've got a friend with the paint, and he gives me the in-game item after every wipe. He'll likely keep it after release, but until then I get to use it for a while. Just a thought.
Haha that's a solid one!

Forgot your password?