[WTB] Mustang alpha -> mustang delta upgrade

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
$35 upgrade via CIG, likely to be sold during IAE Sale
This ^^
I?ll also point out that if the beta will have a 10yr insurance you'll also end up with and insurance bump (assuming the starter ship doesn't have LTI)

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
@Marcel Busse I have Stalker to Delta CCU (5$ + pp fee + vat), you can upgrade your alpha to a stalker then a delta, but as others pointed you will get it during IAE, just need to wait for friday, since its CNOU day. You will then be able to upgrade your alpha to a delta.

@Cugino83 unless you suggested him to buy a Mustang Beta IAE 10 years and upgrade it to a Delta after that, upgrading a ship does not upgrade insurance since CCU does not have insurance, unless the CCU is sold with a special insurance (generally special warbond CCU) which is higher than the base token.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
@Cugino83 unless you suggested him to buy a Mustang Beta IAE 10 years and upgrade it to a Delta after that, upgrading a ship does not upgrade insurance since CCU does not have insurance, unless the CCU is sold with a special insurance (generally special warbond CCU) which is higher than the base token.
Yep that is what I mean... like the last year Cuttlass IAE package basicaly... if CIG will provide a Beta with 10yr that is another topic...

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
@Marcel Busse I have Stalker to Delta CCU (5$ + pp fee + vat), you can upgrade your alpha to a stalker then a delta, but as others pointed you will get it during IAE, just need to wait for friday, since its CNOU day. You will then be able to upgrade your alpha to a delta.

wasnt the stalker for 85$?

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
wasnt the stalker for 85$?
The Avenger Warlock is 85$ melt value. The Stalker is 60$ melt value. You can check on RSI shop since it is a permanent ship. And Mustang Delta is 65$ melt value.

Edit : nvm I am wrong the Avenger is 60 not the Stalker . So no it is Avenger to Delta CCU.

Edit 2 : Errr actually it is written Stalker on my buybacks but it seems it is the Aegis Dynamics Avenger at 60$ melt see screens under. Probably a bug from RSI in labels, not the first time this happen.
Well anyway you'll get them at IAE.

marcel1.jpg

marcel2.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot your password?