WTB old price Carrack CCU? (i can dream i know)

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hey Folks, i am looking for an old Carrack CCU (350$ Carrack), i know i can dream since the upgrade must be in your hangar already and not in buyback, but maybe someone has something like this hidden somewhere?
I am taking any kind of CCU to Carrack old price, providing the starting ship is above 45$.

I was saving and eyeing for some old 2948 exploration pack since i need to find a cheap Carrack to use my Carrack to Hull-E old CCU @150$, and i was also hoping to make CIG drop the CCU buyback price to 50 (actual Carrack Hull-E difference) thanks to concierge ticket but it was refused (for valid reasons).
So purchasing the pack is not that interesting in the end, i would rather look for a lone Carrack at old price either CCU or standalone.

Thanks !

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I also tried to get CS ti fix Carrack to Hull E price to $50 with no luck.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
I also tried to get CS ti fix Carrack to Hull E price to $50 with no luck.
Hehe it is always worth a try :)

This is their reply, which makes perfect sense, but still i was hoping they would do something on the individual level ^^

Hello, vahadar!

The value of any pledge will not decrease from what was originally paid for it. We are unable to adjust these old upgrade's values, as doing so would mean that any that are currently attributed to backers and still in their Hangars will, if reclaimed, be reduced in value and they will end up losing money, which of course we legally cannot do.

As the Hull E is a limited ship pledge, Support is unable to open exceptions for it. The November IAE Celebration is usually the best time to pick up limited pledges, though. I'm unable to give exact details on what might be offered though.

As reclaims are intended to be permanent, reclaiming a pledge should only be done when you are certain you no longer want to keep that pledge. Reclaims are not meant to be used for storage.

Let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Regards,

geopetal
Player Relations - Concierge Support
edit : added screenshot of reply

Last edited:

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Mmmm Carrack is probably one of the sexiest ships IMO, I know that ORIGIN make some really nice and beautiful luxury spacecraft but the Anvil Carrack is still more beautiful in my opinion.
From the shields and gunners on each side thruster, to the size and shape of the cockpit to allow for maximum visibility its a great ship all round and feels like the perfect size for a 4-5 man multicrew setup. I can't wait to either get my own or work as a crewman aboard someone else's should be fun either way.

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I know of two people who were successful but I guess they got lucky.

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
Doyzer; Could it have been that they weren't going for limited hull ships?
It was two people who got CS to change price of Carrack to Hull E upgrade to correct price of $50. This happened after Carrack went to $600.

Forgot your password?