[WTB] Phoenix Upgrade

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
Almost exactly two years ago when the Constellation variants became available I didn't own a Constellation so I didn't get the Phoenix upgrade because I didn't think I'd ever be able to use it. This month I set aside some money for the Terrapin but I'm not too excited about it so I'd love to finally, finally get a lovely Constellation Phoenix as the crown jewel of my little fleet.

Does anyone have an unwanted Constellation Phoenix Upgrade in their hangar or buy-back list? The original price was $125. I can't afford a big markup, but I will absolutely cover PayPal fees plus a little extra for your trouble.

Please let me know.

Thank you! :)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
If I had an extra one, I'd be glad to sell it to you. Still, there's a good chance there's someone around who can dig one up, especially given how many got melted after purchase.

ratfeast

Space Marshal
Apr 11, 2016
RSI Handle
ratfeast
Almost exactly two years ago when the Constellation variants became available I didn't own a Constellation so I didn't get the Phoenix upgrade because I didn't think I'd ever be able to use it. This month I set aside some money for the Terrapin but I'm not too excited about it so I'd love to finally, finally get a lovely Constellation Phoenix as the crown jewel of my little fleet.

Does anyone have an unwanted Constellation Phoenix Upgrade in their hangar or buy-back list? The original price was $125. I can't afford a big markup, but I will absolutely cover PayPal fees plus a little extra for your trouble.

Please let me know.

Thank you! :)
Yeah, me to. I looked around and I couldn't find any for sale.

c4artist

Lieutenant
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
c4artist
I have a constellation Phoenix with 3 yr insurance I could sell you. sorry, I don't have an upgrade. I sell all my ships for a 10 dollar net profit so the Phoenix would cost you $372

Reactions: Talonsbane

MammonLord

The Gatekeeper
May 10, 2014
RSI Handle
mammon
I have a constellation Phoenix with 3 yr insurance I could sell you. sorry, I don't have an upgrade. I sell all my ships for a 10 dollar net profit so the Phoenix would cost you $372
Thank you for the offer. Hopefully I will be able to arrange a trade with Glorious Leader for lemonade mix at CitizenCon. We're not very good at negotiation so it's possible he'll also end up with my spleen.

Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?