[bought]

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
I can offer a Bennys for 60 USD, I have a WW-Pack and a Blade Concept as well.
I think those Köln Posters are not giftable

For the Tally Torpedo Bays...you will hardly find those, because they are included when buying the Tally Bomber.
You should rather buy the Tally Bomber and look for the other Tally Modules...

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I can offer a Bennys for 60 USD
......... ........ you must not know me very well.... thanks for the offer though.
I'll decline. They were $10 each as a subscriber gift. Imperator's got 2 of them.
And they were very recent subscriber gifts. :older_man: Sorry but things like this make me irate, I loath price gouging.

Last edited:
Reactions: former and Sraika

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Problem with those Bennys...you cant buy them in the subscriber store and Imperators were the only ones who have the possibility to gift one of them. Thus Bennys got more than rare, I was offering below reddit, did not want to offend you.

On the other hand, I have have a Blade for melt+fees, but I don´t think you´d like this one since I have to pay tax when getting it out of my buyback.

Reactions: Blind Owl

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Reactions: Blind Owl

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Updated my WTB thread after some updated information I discovered about the Tali Modules. So now I know that I need to look for
A:
Tali Cargo Modules (pic from someone on Reddit)

B:
Concept Tali Bomber (for LTI torpedo bays) as the only torpedo bays with LTI were on bomber tali variant that was released.
C:
Endeavor BIO pod LTI
D:
Only a few more trophies now thanks to @SpudNyk :gift_heart:

Forgot your password?